ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rakeshbains
Newly Registered

hsmp extension

Post by rakeshbains » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:38 am

hi all,
I got my initial hsmp on 19dec2007 for 2 years .......currently I am in London ....I am starting a small company within 2 weeks.....I need advise ..........how much earnings I have to show for my HSMP extension .....is it the same table as employed with someone else(other company)...I am bit confused on this......Valuable suggestions are welcome ...........pls do reply asap ......

Thnx

rakeshbains
Newly Registered

re

Post by rakeshbains » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:52 am

no response till now....?...is it really a tough question to answer.....

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:57 pm

go back

they will not satify whatever you show

2+3+3+3 + infinity

no goal

u will loose like englad lost eu football game

flanker

Post by flanker » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:54 am

sunny9675 wrote:go back

they will not satify whatever you show

2+3+3+3 + infinity

no goal

u will loose like englad lost eu football game
If you have nothing helpful to say, then just stay away.

hi all,
I got my initial hsmp on 19dec2007 for 2 years .......currently I am in London ....I am starting a small company within 2 weeks.....I need advise ..........how much earnings I have to show for my HSMP extension .....is it the same table as employed with someone else(other company)...I am bit confused on this......Valuable suggestions are welcome ...........pls do reply asap ......
my understanding of the current guidance note is that you should use the same table as salaried employment.

But your extension is in dec 2009, so you have to wait until the new guidance note and form under the tier-1 system before the exact requirements are known.

It's good to plan ahead, but they keep changing the rules, so better to wait when you are near your extension date.

rakeshbains
Newly Registered

re

Post by rakeshbains » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:41 am

thanks a lot fr yur help ...my frnd