ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

had baby while application was pending

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sama123
Newly Registered

had baby while application was pending

Post by Sama123 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 pm

its been almost 10 months i have applied for eua1 application on my paternal uncle. meanwhile we had a baby. we informed about the pregnancy as well as the birth of the baby to inis and are unable to get the birth certificate from the athorities as they are asking for our pps and we have no pps because on our current status.
please guide us what should we do!!

Sama123
Newly Registered

Re: had baby while application was pending

Post by Sama123 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 am

Hey please help..

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Hello, You are able to get PPS number of your family. Mostly county most important thing is a valid reason for PPS number. When you baby was born in hospital they asked you to fill a form. If you fill that you will receive a letter from birth registration center then will ask you to register within 2 or 3 months.

Book appointment to your nearest center for PPS take that letter with Proof of address, Proof of ID and a mobile number.

Book appointment on mother's name they will issue PPS number of both at same time and when you will go to Birth registration center they will register birth and also issue baby's PPS number.

If you need any further information let me know gone through this process. I applied for birth certificate before application.

Leo97
Newly Registered

Post by Leo97 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:03 pm

addymo wrote:Hello, You are able to get PPS number of your family. Mostly county most important thing is a valid reason for PPS number. When you baby was born in hospital they asked you to fill a form. If you fill that you will receive a letter from birth registration center then will ask you to register within 2 or 3 months.

Book appointment to your nearest center for PPS take that letter with Proof of address, Proof of ID and a mobile number.

Book appointment on mother's name they will issue PPS number of both at same time and when you will go to Birth registration center they will register birth and also issue baby's PPS number.

If you need any further information let me know gone through this process. I applied for birth certificate before application.
Hi Addymo .
we are in the same situation had baby in ireland while eu1 application was pending and manage to get birth certificate and updated the department and received stamp4 EUfam card last month (dependent on parent).My question is do you have to register baby with garda as well or baby will be eligible for citizenship after 3 years?Many Thanks

Sama123
Newly Registered

Post by Sama123 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:16 pm

addymo wrote:Hello, You are able to get PPS number of your family. Mostly county most important thing is a valid reason for PPS number. When you baby was born in hospital they asked you to fill a form. If you fill that you will receive a letter from birth registration center then will ask you to register within 2 or 3 months.

hello @addymo thank you so much for your reply. i went to the pps office with that letter but the pps officer was so rude and didnt give us the pps. he was arguing that we didnt have a status so he cant issue pps to us. iam so worried as my baby is now 4 months. and we dont have her birth certificate.

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 8:56 pm

I am not sure about citizenship because i am still waiting for my case decision.

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 8:59 pm

I can understand they are always rude but there is no law to ask you for status its your right to get PPS number. There is no harm in going back again and asking for PPS number. With me the Birth registration officer was rude and asking for status. I asked her to tell me where its written that you can only register birth when you have status then they took about 15 minutes and issues birth certificate. Btw which county you are ?

Sama123
Newly Registered

Post by Sama123 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:34 pm

addymo wrote:I can understand they are always rude but there is no law to ask you for status its your right to get PPS number. There is no harm in going back again and asking for PPS number. With me the Birth registration officer was rude and asking for status. I asked her to tell me where its written that you can only register birth when you have status then they took about 15 minutes and issues birth certificate. Btw which county you are ?
my husband ask him that were its written that I should have gnib card or a status but he said that i am asking its my requirement. my county is co.Louth . we are scared because even if god forbid they refuse our application without my baby certificate we won't be able to get her passport.

Sama123
Newly Registered

Post by Sama123 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm

addymo wrote:I can understand they are always rude but there is no law to ask you for status its your right to get PPS number. There is no harm in going back again and asking for PPS number. With me the Birth registration officer was rude and asking for status. I asked her to tell me where its written that you can only register birth when you have status then they took about 15 minutes and issues birth certificate. Btw which county you are ?
we are thinking to talk to garda abut this. telling them abut are prob . lets see what they say abut it.

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Well i will suggest you to go by yourself take your baby with you and letter from Registration office. It depend person to person some officer dont even ask about your status and they give you straight away.
Birth certificate is important thing even if you want to get your country passport they will ask for birth certificate as well .

In my case i went with my wife and my child and i sit back i let my wife to explain him everthing why we are here and why we need PPS. He asked my wife to call me as well so he can do PPS number of both and we will get Child's PPS number automatically after birth registration.

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 10:01 pm

I will not suggest you this as they will not do anything. I am going to create a new post about something going on very serious about EUFAM Just waiting for friend's letter so i can write exactly what GARDA mention in that letter.

Sama123
Newly Registered

Post by Sama123 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:24 pm

addymo wrote:Well i will suggest you to go by yourself take your baby with you and letter from Registration office. It depend person to person some officer dont even ask about your status and they give you straight away.
Birth certificate is important thing even if you want to get your country passport they will ask for birth certificate as well .

In my case i went with my wife and my child and i sit back i let my wife to explain him everthing why we are here and why we need PPS. He asked my wife to call me as well so he can do PPS number of both and we will get Child's PPS number automatically after birth registration.
from which county you got your pps. and what application have you applied. who is ur sponsor family member?

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 10:57 pm

I reside in County Roscommon but i applied PPS in County Leitrim. As i experienced County Roscommon they were very rude when we went of sister's PPS. At that time in County Leitrim you dont have to book appointment you can walk in for PPS. We applied for PPS in December 2015.
Sponser is Real sister and case is Premitted family member
we arrived in state on 2nd july 2015
Applied case in Februry 2016
Recieved acknowledgement September 2016
Refused November 2016
Review appealed December 2016,
Acknowlegment of review accepted Feburary 2016
Department visited our house April 2016

Sama123
Newly Registered

Post by Sama123 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:29 pm

addymo wrote:I reside in County Roscommon but i applied PPS in County Leitrim. As i experienced County Roscommon they were very rude when we went of sister's PPS. At that time in County Leitrim you dont have to book appointment you can walk in for PPS. We applied for PPS in December 2015.
Sponser is Real sister and case is Premitted family member
we arrived in state on 2nd july 2015
Applied case in Februry 2016
Recieved acknowledgement September 2016
Refused November 2016
Review appealed December 2016,
Acknowlegment of review accepted Feburary 2016
Department visited our house April 2016
did they send you a letter that we will visit your place.?
in my case, my sponsor is my uncle (paternal uncle). from the same household and strong dependency hopefully. applied case from co.louth
timeline:
applied July 2016
got acknowledgment October 2016
send a letter to them abut our baby birth certificate and again got an acknowledgment.

since then waiting. its now 10 months we applied. STill praying and hoping for the best

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 pm

They dont write letter, I visited my solicitor she informed me that may be they visit your place because there is a messive operation going on against British Sponser and Pakistan Dependents.

From where you moved to ireland ?
Do you have proof of dependancy household and financial from country you came here ?
Proof of money transfer into bank account, or joint bank account or anything that show that he was supporting you financially ?
Proof of household, Bank statements on same address, Joint bills and Lease agreement.

When i submitted my case sociltor suggest me to wait till bab's birth that will be plus point but i dont see any plus point in it.

You can check my post EU1A - Permitted Family Member i mention things in detail what's going on around me these days. Its not to scare anyone it to inform people so get ready and be prepared.

Sama123
Newly Registered

Post by Sama123 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:52 pm

addymo wrote:They dont write letter, I visited my solicitor she informed me that may be they visit your place because there is a messive operation going on against British Sponser and Pakistan Dependents.

Do you have proof of dependancy household and financial from country you came here ?
Proof of money transfer into bank account, or joint bank account or anything that show that he was supporting you financially ?
Proof of household, Bank statements on same address, Joint bills and Lease agreement.

When i submitted my case sociltor suggest me to wait till bab's birth that will be plus point but i dont see any plus point in it.

You can check my post EU1A - Permitted Family Member i mention things in detail what's going on around me these days. It's not to scare anyone it to inform people so get ready and be prepared.
i moved from pakistan.
yes proof of dependency and same household. me and my uncle were born in same house.
yes have proof of sending money into my pak bank account .had bank statement on the same address.we had a joint family.

i had my baby in Jan and we notified inis one month later after applying and send them proof of hospital.

Sama123
Newly Registered

Post by Sama123 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:34 am

addymo wrote:They dont write letter, I visited my solicitor she informed me that may be they visit your place because there is a messive operation going on against British Sponser and Pakistan Dependents.

You can check my post EU1A - Permitted Family Member i mention things in detail what's going on around me these days. Its not to scare anyone it to inform people so get ready and be prepared.
and could you please tell what exactly they ask from peaple. why such long interview?