ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(m) visa for wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msansari88
Newly Registered

FLR (M) For My Wife

Post by msansari88 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi,

Basically I have received my ILR day before yesterday and would like to apply for my wife's spouse visa which would be a flr(m) visa. We also have a 1 year old son who was born here and I shall apply for his naturalisation.

I would like to know when i apply for my wife's visa will i have to show that I earn 18,600 pounds a year or 24,000 pounds a year because of my son

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) For My Wife

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Children are registered as BC not naturalised (adults).

Until your son is British, HO will likely expect to see earnings of £22,400pa for your wife's application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

msansari88
Newly Registered

flr(m) visa for wife

Post by msansari88 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:03 am

Hi,

Apologies for raising this question earlier on one the threads, I have reposted my question as requested by one of the moderators.

I currently have an ILR (long residency) and have already applied for my son's naturalisation and passport 2 months ago, my wife is my dependant and is currently on tier 1 entrepreneur partner visa. I aim to apply for her flr(m) and I know that we have to send 6 months payslips as well. If I am a limited company contractor and the director of my company, would i have to show my company account as well or will the 6 months payslips be fine as I transfer myself a monthly salary.

Secondly off my 6 months payslips, the first payslip has a discrepancy, I have transferred myself a salary of £1994 for that particular month but my accountant generated a payslip of £2000. Will this be a cause of concern as there is a difference of 6 pounds. Can an accountant generate some sort of a document that would mention a discrepancy of this sort.

Thirdly, from the financial requirement section, being a limited company director, do i only fill the section F or G.

Your feedback is highly appreciable

msansari88
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) For My Wife

Post by msansari88 » Wed May 03, 2017 10:38 am

CR001 wrote:Children are registered as BC not naturalised (adults).

Until your son is British, HO will likely expect to see earnings of £22,400pa for your wife's application.
yes I have applied for my child's BC as he was born here through JCAP services from NCS. still awaiting decision