ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Liamyul
Newly Registered

Help needed

Post by Liamyul » Fri May 05, 2017 11:54 am

Hello everyone.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I wasn't clear as to where I should post.

Just wondering if you maybe able to help!

My husband is on a spouse visa which is now coming up for renewal this December.

But I was just wondering are we able to combine incomes ? As he earns well above the threshold.

September looks like I will not be working as I am going into full time studying ... will this affect the application ? As I've herd I need to be working for 6 months atleast.

The income if we can show his then it will be fine as I mentioned he earns above the threshold.

But I'm just worried about me going to university and not working ... I hope this don't affect the visa.

I hope you can all help.
Thank you

KatieWills
Wales

Re: Help needed

Post by KatieWills » Fri May 05, 2017 12:20 pm

You can combine incomes or just use hubby's if it meets the threshold. No effect on his visa if you are studying, it's only the initial entry clearance visa that requires the sponsors income.
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Re: Help needed

Post by misterkhan87 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:38 pm

KatieWills wrote:You can combine incomes or just use hubby's if it meets the threshold. No effect on his visa if you are studying, it's only the initial entry clearance visa that requires the sponsors income.

That should be fine. If he happens to be fortunate enough to do overtime. Then get him to do so. Atleast this would show that he is working towards the threshold. At the same time since both of you are working should be fine.