ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for tier 1 entrepreneur - a question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zaidat
Newly Registered

ILR for tier 1 entrepreneur - a question

Post by Zaidat » Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

Dear colleagues,

I have a question and would be grateful if you can help.

I got my tier 1 entrepreneur (50K) extensions few months ago. I had one employee for 18 months and a second for 6 months, as I got my first tier 1 entrepreneur visa in 2013. The second employee has left and first one is planning to stay further 24 months.

My question: will I be safe for ILR application, in term of job creation, with one employee for 24 months?

Many thanks in advance,

Zaid

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR for tier 1 entrepreneur - a question

Post by zimba » Fri May 05, 2017 1:02 pm

You need to keep him for 24 months AFTER extension is granted under transitional arrangements.
Do you have enough visa to cover 24 months as extension is granted only for 2 years ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Fri May 05, 2017 1:05 pm

HI zaid,

You need one role at least for 24 months or 2 roles for 12 months (you can change employees in these roles if one of them leaves the role).

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Post by Zaidat » Mon May 08, 2017 11:49 am

zimba88 wrote:You need to keep him for 24 months AFTER extension is granted under transitional arrangements.
Do you have enough visa to cover 24 months as extension is granted only for 2 years ??

Hi Zimba88

Thank you a lot for your reply.

My extension visa is from: 17-01-2017 until 17-01-2019.

Will the HO only consider the period after 17-01-2017 ?

If the employee works for the whole period, do you think it will acceptable ?

Finally, as I am under transitional arrangements, I think I can have for example; 1 employee for 20 months and 2nd for 4 months, right ?

Thank you again, and sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Zaid

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 08, 2017 12:32 pm

I was very clear in my answer. 24 months of full time employment AFTER extension granted, one or multiple people :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice