ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

options when visa is refused Judicial review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

intrusive
United Kingdom

Job Creation Even if making loss

Post by intrusive » Fri May 05, 2017 4:33 am

Hi there forum members I am new to this forum but I am following this forum for very long time, I have query regarding job creation and extension requirements.
Is it necessary to create two employments even if your business is making loss there fore you do not need people to hire you don't have contracts you don't have business??
If you do not hire what will this have impact on your extension ??
Can you reapply for intial application.

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Re: Job Creation Even if making loss

Post by Vish79k » Fri May 05, 2017 8:21 am

One of the criteria for an extension is that you should be engaged in business continuously

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Fri May 05, 2017 11:04 am

Hi,Generating two full time jobs is a must to get extension regardless business is in profit or in loss. There are no points for profit generation however there are for jobs.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri May 05, 2017 1:05 pm

If you do not have people hired or any contracts, you are probably not running a genuine business. The job creation is a must for extension, reapplying for Tier 1 visa will also certainly fail on genuineness grounds.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Fri May 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi there forum members I am new to this forum but I am following this forum for very long time, I have query regarding job creation and extension requirements.

Is it necessary to create two employments even if your business is making loss there fore you do not need people to hire you don't have contracts you don't have business??
Yes you need to show employment even if ur running company is losses
If you do not hire what will this have impact on your extension ??
You will not be awarded points for employment creation and application will be rejected
Can you reapply for initial application ??
You already had initial stay as T1 Entrepreneur, you can only go for extension or change category.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:33 pm

You could probably reapply for the initial visa if you leave the UK and make a fresh application, but you will be subject to the genuine entrepreneur test. You will be questioned on your current stay and business.
Have you been carrying out any business and yet it didn't succeed or is there no business activity?

intrusive
United Kingdom

options when visa is refused Judicial review

Post by intrusive » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:08 am

dear forum members i know there are is no more appeals allowed after your visa is rejected . please can u gurus tell me what are our options once t1 e treprenueur visa is refused(god forbade)

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: options when visa is refused Judicial review

Post by Momi » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 am

Administration review or reapply.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:57 pm

intrusive wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:08 am
dear forum members i know there are is no more appeals allowed after your visa is rejected . please can u gurus tell me what are our options once t1 e treprenueur visa is refused(god forbade)
Depends on the grounds of refusal. If you failed to create jobs or invest and therefore not eligible for an extension, then you need to apply for other visas or leave the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:52 am

thanks for your reply zimba i am have created two jobs and i have invested the money as well. but i basically want to calculate and measure all the situation before actually applying for visa.
the extension is not due yet.
but at the time of application there will be like 50/50 chance thats why i m checking what will be my options can i apply for intial application again ? once my visa has been refused?? will i be able to switch into tier2?
i also heard that now we cannot go judicial reviews anymore is that true..

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:08 am

and plz tell me other switiching options if any which are available to tier 1 entrepreneur.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 am

intrusive wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:52 am
thanks for your reply zimba i am have created two jobs and i have invested the money as well. but i basically want to calculate and measure all the situation before actually applying for visa.
the extension is not due yet.
but at the time of application there will be like 50/50 chance thats why i m checking what will be my options can i apply for intial application again ? once my visa has been refused?? will i be able to switch into tier2?
i also heard that now we cannot go judicial reviews anymore is that true..
If you have satisfied the job creation and investment criteria, why do you think the chances are 50/50 ? It should be 90/10 or even higher.
It is a lot easier if you are more clear about your situation.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

intrusive
United Kingdom

Section 3c

Post by intrusive » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 am

Hi there board moderators i have a query regarding the topic which is locked if i may ask it please.
I have a basic understanding of section 3c intactness, and after reading the section 3c examples from the link which was shared by Vinny, i become more clear. But I have a question.
Will section 3c will be intact if: a person's visa is refused and he applied for second application instead of Admin Review within 14 days of rejection? If No will that person will be able to vary his application to ILR on the basis of continuous residency while his tier 1 second application is in process ?
or if a person's via is refused he applied for AR within 14 days and also within 14 days he also send new application will his section 3c will be intact?

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Section 3c

Post by Rockey » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:10 am

Hi,

As per knowledge, you will become over stayer after 14 days either you apply for admin review or second application but if admin review or new application is successful then your overstay will be ignored, meanwhile you can vary your application before out come of second application....

Seniors may correct in case i am wrong!
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Section 3c

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:21 am

intrusive wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 am
Hi there board moderators i have a query regarding the topic which is locked if i may ask it please.
I have a basic understanding of section 3c intactness, and after reading the section 3c examples from the link which was shared by Vinny, i become more clear. But I have a question.
Will section 3c will be intact if: a person's visa is refused and he applied for second application instead of Admin Review within 14 days of rejection? If No will that person will be able to vary his application to ILR on the basis of continuous residency while his tier 1 second application is in process ?
or if a person's via is refused he applied for AR within 14 days and also within 14 days he also send new application will his section 3c will be intact?
I have merged this with your other post. Please refrain from starting new posts for the same related application. It helps others to have as much background as they can to be of help.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:37 am

ok will try marnath. can u plz shed some light on to it. and Any Senior members want to elaborate it for me please.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:52 am

intrusive wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:37 am
ok will try marnath. can u plz shed some light on to it. and Any Senior members want to elaborate it for me please.
Rockey has answered it correctly, so I did not have anything to add

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:23 am

Thank you Guys and This Forum which indeed played a massive role in preparing my application.
Thank you board moderators for your timely support.
And thank you the forum members for posting your circumstances which help a lot other members to avoid those misstakes.
I have got my visa approval letter yesterday.
Many Thanks and I wish you all the best.
Please go to processing time to see my timeline.