ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa has full validity instead on 30 day vignette

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kamleshbhosale
Newly Registered

Dependent visa has full validity instead on 30 day vignette

Post by kamleshbhosale » Mon May 01, 2017 5:04 pm

I had applied dependent visa for my wife and child along with my Tier 2 General on the same day. The intended travel date for my wife and child was 1st May 2017 on the application.
I have received the visa for all of us. My child's and my vignette 30 day period is same and we both have received the decision letter too but my wife's visa does not have a vignette period of 30 days instead has full visa validity period of 3 years printed.

I have already arrived in UK and my son (4 year old) will have to travel before 19th May but not sure if my wife should travel on this visa.

Please could someone let me know if my wife's vignette needs to be corrected before she travels, and will she need a BRP.

simplicity79

Re: Dependent visa has full validity instead on 30 day vigne

Post by simplicity79 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:56 am

Hi. Sorry, I do not know the answer of your query but I need your reply as your experience can sort out my worries. I am using this topic for contacting you please reply, your response will be highly appreciated. Please advise did you submit just one copy of bank statement or two copies of bank statement to support your both dependents.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent visa has full validity instead on 30 day vigne

Post by CR001 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:10 am

simplicity79 wrote:Hi. Sorry, I do not know the answer of your query but I need your reply as your experience can sort out my worries. I am using this topic for contacting you please reply, your response will be highly appreciated. Please advise did you submit just one copy of bank statement or two copies of bank statement to support your both dependents.
Kindly continue in one of your own topics and ask questions. It is rude to tag onto another members unrelated topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.