ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice please URGENT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Worried27
Newly Registered

Advice please URGENT

Post by Worried27 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:39 am

Wondered if anyone can offer any guidence? My ex husband is from Trinidad we married here in the UK and he was granted a spousal visa for 2 years. Time ran away with us and he forgot to renew ontime. We then separated and now live apart. We have a 5 year old son who like me is British . He is heavily involved in our sons life and care as he has special needs. My ex is now classed as overstaying and has been working and pay full tax and NI contributions and received a letter of administrative removal a few days ago. He can't really afford legal representation. The letter stated he needs to tell the HO in 7 days if he has right to be here . He submitted an application the same day as he received the letter to remain as a parent of our son.My question now is now the 7 days have past he is in the 3 month window to be removed. Does he need to do anything else or just wait to hear from HO with regards to this application . Can he be detained before they make a decision on the application ? Thankyou

Worried27
Newly Registered

Re: Advice please URGENT

Post by Worried27 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Anyone ??