ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa application form fill help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oddone
Newly Registered

spouse visa application form fill help

Post by oddone » Sat May 06, 2017 5:46 pm

hi there all,

i was filling up the online visa application and one question i have to fill up is about previous any issued national insurance. I was in uk in student visa before. i left uk roughly more than two years ago. I had a ni card in uk, but i threw it away when i left uk. I doubt anyone memorises ni number. i only remember it had SL at first.

Now in the form, i am confused what to fill. i clicked yes in " were u issued ni number". And the it asks for the ni number. I dont know what to fill there. Do i write i dont remember the number, or do i must find out the ni number. Is there any way i can find my ni number by enquiry? i dont know what to do. please advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa application form fill help

Post by CR001 » Sat May 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Very silly to throw the card away. That number is linked directly to all your personal details and state pension. They are not issued on demand, they are issued once and then possibly once more and that is it.

Don't you have any documentation or email with the number?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.