ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 200k Visa Outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 200k Visa Outside UK

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:40 am

Thats Great. Good Luck mate. Thanks for your kind reply. Did you applied with investment amount held in account for 90 days or by investing amout into a UK business.

Is there anything that you can share, that might help. Like questions asked in the interview and also checklist of documents you submitted for your application.

snt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by snt » Sun May 07, 2017 6:30 am

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:Thats Great. Good Luck mate. Thanks for your kind reply. Did you applied with investment amount held in account for 90 days or by investing amout into a UK business.

Is there anything that you can share, that might help. Like questions asked in the interview and also checklist of documents you submitted for your application.
Thanks Irfan. The forum is full of those interview questions and the documents. I am sure you can find easily.

The best advice I got related to investment funds is to keep them in your own name for 90 days before making an application. This would give HO one less reason to reject your application. Though the guideline allow 3rd party funding etc. but considering how strictly the Tier 1 Entrepreneur applications are being screened, I would suggest to keep funds in your own name for 90 days (off course it isn't a must & is completely circumstantial but could be helpful).

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Dear snt,

Yes mate, I have found lots of threads in the forums with interview questions.
With regards to investment amount, I am actually investing 200k into a UK based company and buying theiir shares on equity basis. I will be applying on the basis of investment within last 12 month.

I have rest of the requirements fulfilled like maintenance funds, Ielts General 7.5 band and I am well prepared for the interview if in case they call one.

I also have 8 years of previous UK stay history with no issue of over stay, deportation or any thing else like benefits, etc... Hoping it will be a positive impact.

snt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by snt » Mon May 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:Dear snt,

With regards to investment amount, I am actually investing 200k into a UK based company and buying theiir shares on equity basis. I will be applying on the basis of investment within last 12 month.

I have rest of the requirements fulfilled like maintenance funds, Ielts General 7.5 band and I am well prepared for the interview if in case they call one.

I also have 8 years of previous UK stay history with no issue of over stay, deportation or any thing else like benefits, etc... Hoping it will be a positive impact.
good luck! just keep in mind they do interview sometimes on the day of application submission itself hence go prepared. at least they interviewed me the same day when I applied last year.

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:52 am

snt wrote:

good luck! just keep in mind they do interview sometimes on the day of application submission itself hence go prepared. at least they interviewed me the same day when I applied last year.
Interviewed same day of application? Hearing this for the first time mate, could you tell me where did you apply (country)?
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

snt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by snt » Tue May 09, 2017 8:00 am

kayess1984 wrote:
snt wrote:

Interviewed same day of application? Hearing this for the first time mate, could you tell me where did you apply (country)?
this is absurd but true. I applied from Karachi, Pakistan.

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Wow interview on the same day is quiet shocking but thanks for letting me know. I will be well prepared in advance. Was the interview face to face or Skype based?

Thanks

snt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by snt » Fri May 12, 2017 10:48 am

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:Wow interview on the same day is quiet shocking but thanks for letting me know. I will be well prepared in advance. Was the interview face to face or Skype based?

Thanks
Skype based with interviewer based in Sheffield.

Stallion_88
Newly Registered

Post by Stallion_88 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Dear Irfanlibra2017,
I need to discuss something with you regarding TIER_1.
Please contact me on Whatsapp/+mobile number removed / e-mail: email address removed.

Sadly,it is not allowed to reach other members in PM ,I had to post it here.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Stallion_88 wrote:Dear Irfanlibra2017,
I need to discuss something with you regarding TIER_1.
Please contact me on Whatsapp/+mobile number removed / e-mail: email address removed.

Sadly,it is not allowed to reach other members in PM ,I had to post it here.
I strongly suggest you read the forum T&Cs, as you were required to do when registering on the forum. Personal contact details are NOT permitted to be posted on the public forum. Members should post in public for advice.

If the only reason for you joining the forum is to use the PM function to send unsolicited messages to members, this feature will be permanently disabled from your profile.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.