ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same sex relationship visa extension as dependant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nuren1923
Newly Registered

Same sex relationship visa extension as dependant

Post by Nuren1923 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:42 am

Hhi this website looks very helpful and informative iam very glad dat iam hear to post my question.iam an Indian Muslim came from very traditional back ground iam lesbian came to this country a's student in 2009 done my MBA in 2015 I married to a British gal and I got a dependant visa for 2.5 years.I became pregnant last year tro ivf and blessed with baby gal she is 2 month now.past 8 months I been in separation with my spouse aas things became very stress ful after she moved to multiple sclerosis stage2 she hav bipolar and mental health condition.to the best intrest and safty of baby iam living in London with friends and she living in Manchester.we do still talk but legally not divorced planning for divorced.baby got British passport she don't want to take any responsibility of child.iam due for my extension in June.so what are my options now.can I apply as a paren't of British child?what are the challenges in da applicatio?need ur valuable advice plz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Same sex relationship visa extension as dependant

Post by CR001 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:42 am

FLR(FP) parent route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nuren1923
Newly Registered

Post by Nuren1923 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi plz some one help me I need some quick advice as my visa expiring next month

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:35 pm

CR001 wrote:FLR(FP) parent route.
Did you miss my response :?: Suggest read the form and guidance notes and then come back with questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nuren1923
Newly Registered

Post by Nuren1923 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi thanq for reply FlR fp is as parent ?plz advice me what documents do I need to apply for dis?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi thanq for reply FlR fp is as parent ?
Yes, you are not in a relationship with your partner so there is no other route you can apply.
plz advice me what documents do I need to apply for dis?
Please read the form and the guidance notes and kindly avoid typing in 'text speech'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Nuren1923
Newly Registered

Post by Nuren1923 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi sorry for my typing thanq will look on to da form

Nuren1923
Newly Registered

Post by Nuren1923 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi I tried to chk abt required docs needed for my visa extension but information is not too clear it says proof of child and my relationship and address proof dat we living together so is dat all 2 docs needed for flr fp?plz can some one help me

Nuren1923
Newly Registered

Post by Nuren1923 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi plz some one could help me with list of documents I need to aapply iam planning to drop my file this week.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon May 08, 2017 1:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Please read the form and the guidance notes and kindly avoid typing in 'text speech'.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon May 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Casa wrote:
CR001 wrote:
You won't be submitting proof that you are living together...as it appears from your posts that you aren't. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.