ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trouble

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehan78
Newly Registered

Trouble

Post by rehan78 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi
This is my friend case. Came here as student in 2004 got married in Pakistan having 2 kids older girl will be 10 in Dec 2017.
Long story short is after 1 time refusal of student vise and 2 times refusal of discretionary leave on family route, he has been signing in reporting centre from last 3 years and last month they call him for interview and taken photo for whole family and now he recd letter from HO to go pakistan Embasy with family.
What that mean ? Are they making travel documents for him or are they renewing their passports to give visa ??

Thanks

secret.simon

Re: Trouble

Post by secret.simon » Sun May 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Firstly, please write a fuller subject line. Otherwise, some people may not bother even clicking on the thread. You may miss out on valuable advice.

Secondly, where were the children (particularly the older one) born?

Thirdly, give a full history (with month/year) of all the visas he has been issued with and all the applications and appeals that he has made.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

rehan78
Newly Registered

Post by rehan78 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi
All family here in uk together
In 2010 when they coming back from Pakistan immigration officer stopped them for more then 3 hours and then let them go and keep their passports but after 3 months they recd their passports and applied for extension of student visa which is refused.
In 2011they applied for family basis but they refused again .
Since then they applied on the bases of 7 year old daughter but they got refuse and recently i mean in 2016 they applied again they got biometrics but refused and they reporting at reporting centre every week
Their daughter will be 10 in Dec 2017

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 08, 2017 12:56 pm

secret.simon wrote:where were the children (particularly the older one) born?
secret.simon wrote:give a full history (with month/year) of all the visas he has been issued with and all the applications and appeals that he has made.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.