ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent help please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kkhan0011
Newly Registered

Need urgent help please

Post by Kkhan0011 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi everyone thank you in advance for you help
1- I live in uk for 4 years than and i move to Ireland I'm here for almost 2 years now I was student in uk and when I move to Ireland I apply for asylum now my asylum they decided that because I have U.K. Visa before so my asylum will be decided by uk authorities so they are going to transfer my to uk but I met my wife in January 2016 we dated and then we got together it's been year now when me and she we living together I have tried to apply for de facto relationships visa but ireland authorities refused because they say it's not two year that you two are together but in ireland is very hard to get marriage now when they refused my visa now they are saying that I will be deported back to pakistan if I don't submit review we are already married by Islamic marriage and we are very happy I just need your help if you can give me any advice that how can I review my case or if I want to come back in uk is there any chance I will be granted visa
1... can I apply my same visa in uk
2 can I travel with my wife without visa to England or uk
3 if I apply my review what basic would be
4 and if I go back to my country can I get a visa for any Europeion country or not
Please give me some advice thank you

usmanch313

Re: Need urgent help please

Post by usmanch313 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:00 pm

You can apply again because from April 17.da facto Relationship only need to prove one year .

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Kkhan0011
Newly Registered

Post by Kkhan0011 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 pm

usmanch313 wrote:You can apply again because from April 17.da facto Relationship only need to prove one year .
Thank you for your reply but just to make sure is it also apply for eu national or is just for Irish national because my spouse is eu national thank you

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:00 am

It applies to Irish residentials as well so your spouse will be covered as Irish resident.

Kkhan0011
Newly Registered

Post by Kkhan0011 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:22 pm

zahmed05 wrote:It applies to Irish residentials as well so your spouse will be covered as Irish resident.
Thank you I will gonna try and see thank you for your help