ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to send documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mhussain1989
Newly Registered

When to send documents

Post by Mhussain1989 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:33 am

I am submitting a spouse visa application.

I received an email yesterday from VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk saying that "Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer" and to send them the supporting documents.

However on the appointment letter they said you have 2 weeks to send us the supporting documents to Sheffield. I am waiting for the April bankstatement which is due this Friday.

Is the above a generic email and do i really have 2 weeks to send them the supporting documents. please help.

Pklaire
Newly Registered

Re: When to send documents

Post by Pklaire » Wed May 10, 2017 1:07 pm

yes you have 2 weeks to send all supporting documentation. id send it next day special delivery for peace of mind.

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Pklaire wrote:yes you have 2 weeks to send all supporting documentation. id send it next day special delivery for peace of mind.
Pklaire - I know you only posted yesterday but have you heard anything back?

Pklaire
Newly Registered

Post by Pklaire » Thu May 11, 2017 4:00 pm

no, still haven't heard anything back.

I've escalated it as its been 12 weeks today, I know it might sound abit eager but they should at least contact me if the application is going to take longer than their normal timescale as per their original email.

considering how much we pay its shocking customer service but I don't think they care!