ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retention of rights stamp4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

standard2013
Newly Registered

Retention of rights stamp4

Post by standard2013 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi everyone

Can you please advise on my case, i am a holder of stamp4 eufam . I divorced my spouse and got the cert recently. From what i read i m eligible to apply for retention but won t be able to provide my ex paperwork. I have no contact with him anymore from 2 years. He was violent towards me and we went to court and got safety order so he s not entitled to approach. I have no idea where he s and what he s doing.

Would i still be ok to retain my residenve permit?

Thanks for your help in advance

usmanch313

Re: Retention of rights stamp4

Post by usmanch313 » Tue May 09, 2017 12:10 am

standard2013 wrote:Hi everyone

Can you please advise on my case, i am a holder of stamp4 eufam . I divorced my spouse and got the cert recently. From what i read i m eligible to apply for retention but won t be able to provide my ex paperwork. I have no contact with him anymore from 2 years. He was violent towards me and we went to court and got safety order so he s not entitled to approach. I have no idea where he s and what he s doing.

Would i still be ok to retain my residenve permit?

Thanks for your help in advance
Where did you get your divorce in Ireland or other EU country?
At the time when divorce was granted where was your partner what he was doing ?
How long you married ?
What is your activities in state in state since you granted stamp 4?

standard2013
Newly Registered

Post by standard2013 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:32 am

I got my divorce in uk where we were married we ve been married for 4 .5years. I don t know what he s doing and where he s doing i have no contact with him at the time of divorce. I did it all by post so i didn t meet him.
Since granted stamp4 i m working full time

Thanks

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:24 pm

standard2013 wrote:I got my divorce in uk where we were married we ve been married for 4 .5years. I don t know what he s doing and where he s doing i have no contact with him at the time of divorce. I did it all by post so i didn t meet him.
Since granted stamp4 i m working full time

Thanks
As far as I know you are on Red line .
Because you don't have have any evidence that what he was doing and what he doing now .
Try yo make Contact get all evidence proof of relationship, proof of income ,bills, etc etc
This is only way you can fight back and main thing
At the time of Divorce what is activities of EU citizens.

standard2013
Newly Registered

Post by standard2013 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Thanks for your advise
I have no contact and there s no way that it happens. relationship ended badly coz of violence . Would the safety order i have from judge be considered as a proof that i don t know about him. Is there any other option ?

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:07 am

retention of stamp 4 is very hard to get nowaday. I think it is better to utilize from 5 year stamp, if you lose the retwntion case your previous stamp become invalid.

standard2013
Newly Registered

Post by standard2013 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:44 am

What s this 5 year stamp about? Can you give more details please. I m living in ireland from 3 years not 5. I m living with my eu partner from a year and a half . Would defacto be an option for me?
Thanks