ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 G Dependent child visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahzaam
Pakistan

TIER 2 G Dependent child visa

Post by shahzaam » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Dear all,

I would appreciate your help and looking forward to your advise.

I currently hold TIER 2 G leave and wish to apply for my new born baby visa. Looking at the dependent policy guidance, it states that no evidence of maintenance will be required if main applicant is on TIER2 G leave.

If you apply separately from the main applicant you will need to have the necessary funds to meet the maintenance requirement or have a written undertaking from an A-rated Sponsor, unless the main applicant already had leave in a Tier 2 category and when applying for their most recent period of Tier 2 leave was not required to show evidence of satisfying maintenance requirements.

Just confirming, have I got right understanding/ interpretation of the guidance as stated above. Just don’t want to be rejected and waste money.

My recent CoS was also ticked the maintenance section as well. Its mean I don’t need to request a letter from employer?

Please share your recent experience. Thanks in advance.

shahzaam
Pakistan

Re: TIER 2 G Dependent child visa

Post by shahzaam » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm

anyone please?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:16 pm

you either need to maintain £630 for 90 days or attach a letter from your employer stating that if need be, they will pay for expenses for your child up to 630 for the first month.

nessa12
Newly Registered

Post by nessa12 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi Shahzaam,

justing wondering if you submitted any proof of maintenance in your application ? how was the application? My husband is sponsored my a A-rated sponsor and not required to provide evidence of maintenance when he applied last year. I'm not sure if I need to provide maintenance proof, or not..

Thanks,

Junaidrai

Post by Junaidrai » Wed May 10, 2017 11:57 am

shahzaam wrote:Dear all,

I would appreciate your help and looking forward to your advise.

I currently hold TIER 2 G leave and wish to apply for my new born baby visa. Looking at the dependent policy guidance, it states that no evidence of maintenance will be required if main applicant is on TIER2 G leave.

If you apply separately from the main applicant you will need to have the necessary funds to meet the maintenance requirement or have a written undertaking from an A-rated Sponsor, unless the main applicant already had leave in a Tier 2 category and when applying for their most recent period of Tier 2 leave was not required to show evidence of satisfying maintenance requirements.

Just confirming, have I got right understanding/ interpretation of the guidance as stated above. Just don’t want to be rejected and waste money.

My recent CoS was also ticked the maintenance section as well. Its mean I don’t need to request a letter from employer?

Please share your recent experience. Thanks in advance.
Hi Shaazam,

I recently applied and got the leave for my new born son. when you will fill in the online application form it will ask you about the documents to be sent along with the application form.

It does ask for maintenance funds (only for the child) and the best form is your personal bank statement. I think there are some confusions around getting a letter from sponsor or A-rated sponsor facilitating your maintenance. Keep in mind child is applying separately not with you.

Kindly provide the bank statement and I hope you will be fine.

Regards,

JR

shahzaam
Pakistan

Post by shahzaam » Wed May 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Thanks for reply. I provided bank statement covering 90 days and granted leave.

Junaidrai

Post by Junaidrai » Wed May 10, 2017 12:38 pm

well done - Congrats Shaazam!

Regards,

JR