ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online application - IHS number - multiple dependents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suresh505

Online application - IHS number - multiple dependents

Post by suresh505 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:50 am

I'm applying online to extend my wife's visa as a Tier-1 (General) dependent and my daughter as a dependent child. After entering all the details of my wife and daughter, there is a section to enter the IHS number. In this section, there is no option to enter more than one IHS number. Does anyone know how we can enter the IHS numbers if there are more than one dependent?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Online application - IHS number - multiple dependents

Post by CR001 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:56 am

Online app for wife and separate online app for child as far as I am aware.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

suresh505

Re: Online application - IHS number - multiple dependents

Post by suresh505 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Thanks CR001.

I checked with the technical support team and received the following reply:

If you have paid the IHS fees for your dependants separately you will only be able to enter one reference number if they are applying together.

You may wish to provide a covering letter explaining this together with your supporting documents.