ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UPGRADE FROM POSTAL TO PREMIUM -(SET O) ILR.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KingJAY1
Newly Registered

UPGRADE FROM POSTAL TO PREMIUM -(SET O) ILR.

Post by KingJAY1 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Having posted my application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (6year route-(SET O) on March 23 2017 & wanting to use UKVI's online 'Upgrade to Premium Service' 5 days later.I filled in the relevant forms online and submitted them online for 3 consecutive days.

The first day I received an automated reply saying:" The service has been temporarily suspended", I tried again twice ,this time at 08:00 thinking I'd beat a possible queue.

This time no response.

I then wrote a complaint to the Home Office,using their online complaint form found on their website.

Though the response took a month ,it did come through on 10 May 2017 via email ,apologising for the delay in responding.

They had carried out investigations regarding the Premium Service based in Liverpool and admitted that ,indeed their systems had been experiencing technical difficulties in March into May therefore they upheld my complaint & further informed me my application for upgrade to premium service had been successful and will assess my application before writing to me to advise on the next step.

In short the Premium Service (Upgrade from Postal to Premium) is still operational.