ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New to site n need help :)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan85

New to site n need help :)

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:33 am

hi and salam to evryone

just wanted to say that this site gives so much good information and advice keep it up.

1) i looked around for what i needed but still couldnt find it..
could any1 help me with a Template of a sponsorship letter.

2) is is possible to make an application with just 3 months of documents (payslips, bankstatements etc)

3) can some1 check the following items and let me know if anything is missing

-VAF4 application form
-letter of employment
-payslips
-bank statements
-tenancy agreement
-utility bills on my name
-my means of contact (phone cards)
-my passport copy
-wedding photos
-hubby means of contact
-nikah nama urdu/english
-sponsorship declaration
-agent survey report of house (is this same as council cert)
-hubby TB Test report
-P2/P60 (PAYE tax info)
-hubby passport
-hubby nadra card

by the way i shud mention that i am planning on getting married in Pakistan and i was advised by my friend that i should take/include the documents above in the application. is this a good idea?

i just want some clarfication on the following

passport copy:
i know that it has to be attestes but do i need the full passport copy or just the but where it has my photo and details? because ive just renewed my passport snd the pages are blank.

means of contact:
because i am planning on getting married to my fathers friends son, i do not have any means of contact as it is not seen right in our culture.

can anyone give me advice if it is good idea to take all the doucments i can and get married in pakistan???

m000n

Re: New to site n need help :)

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:31 pm

Do you hold british pasport if yes then attested copy of the page where ours photo is and page next to it.
I think 3 month pay slip should be enough,my hubby submit 3 month pay slips,basicaly they just want to make sure that this person who is sponcer hubby or wife can afford other person.
My hubby is not my relative and also he is my late father friend son ,i wrote one letter and evevry thing i wrote on tis and explain and same my hubby did,and we also wrote that how me met and how our relation ship began.in means of contact you can add telephone bills or international cards letters emails greeting cards etc,and relation ship confirmation you can atach friends and family letters with yours file.
sponcer letter you can obtain from solictor i have paid 70 pounds for this letter,if you go to any immigration solicitor and tell him/her all situation he know evevry thing.
bellow i m pasting how i comlete my file,hope it will help you to prepare

PARTICULARS
1. APLICATION FORM
2. MY PASPORT
3. COPY OF MY WIFE PASPORT
4. COPY OF MY WIFE NICOP
5. TB SCAN CERTIFICATE

WEDDING
1. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE & ENGLISH TRANSLATION
2. WEDDING PHOTOS
3. SAMPLE OF WEDDING CARD
4. WEDDING RING AND NECKLES RECIEPT
5. GREATING CARDS FROM MY WIFE’S FRIENDS
6. PHOTOS WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND MUSIC NIGHT

WIFE DIVORCE CERTIFICATES FROM PREVIOUS MARRIAGE
1. WIFE ENGLISH DIVORCE CERTIFICATE
2. WIFE ISLAMIC DIVORCE CERTIFICATE

OUR RELATIONSHIP
1. LETTER FROM MY WIFE.WHERE & HOW WE MET
2. LETTER FROM ME.WHERE & HOW WE MET

COMMUNICATION
1. INTERNATIONAL CALLING CARDS & PHONE BILL
2. LETTERS FROM ME AND MY WIFE
3. GREATING CARDS FROM ME AND MY WIFE
4. E-MAILS

SPONCER LETTERS
1. SPONCER LETTER FROM SOLICITOR
2. SPONCER LETTER FROM MY WIFE

MAINTENANCE
1. FULL TIME JOB CONFIRMATION(CONTRACT) LETTER
2. FULL TIME JOB PAY SLIPS
3. PART TIME JOB CONFIRMATION(CONTRACT) LETTER
4. PART TIME JOB PAY SLIPS
5. BANK STATEMENTS
6. SPONCER’S CV

ACCOMMONDATION
1. PHOTOS OF THE PLACE
2. TENANCY AGREEMENT
3. COUNCIL SURVEY LETTER
4. RENT RECIEPT
5. LETTER FROM TENANT
6. COUNCIL TAX LETTER
7. BRITISH GAS BILL

MY JOB OFFER LETTER FROM U.K & MY FINANCIAL STATUS
1. JOB OFFER LETER FROM U.K
2. AFFIDAVITE FROM MY FATHER

LETTERS FROM FRIENDS & FAMILY

khan85

thanks

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Thanks alot moon..
that was good help.

yes i do hold a UK Passport.. so basically they just need the photo part of the passport where all the information of the passport holder is?

has ur husband got the visa? when did u put the application through? where r u and your husband from? (if you dont mind)

m000n

Re: thanks

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:24 pm

khan85 wrote:Thanks alot moon..
that was good help.

yes i do hold a UK Passport.. so basically they just need the photo part of the passport where all the information of the passport holder is?

has ur husband got the visa? when did u put the application through? where r u and your husband from? (if you dont mind)
yes they nead the photo part of the pasport.
we are still waiting for reply.I am from Lahore and he is from Peshawar totly diffrent families lolzz
he have submited his file in Feb and still waiting :(
Pray for us we get the best for us,i pray for you to wish u best of luck
Many thanks
Last edited by m000n on Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:41 pm

My duas are with u :)

by the way my husband is from peshwar too.. wat a coincidence.. my friend gave her case on january 26th and she got a reply within 6 days her husband is here in UK now..

she told me about all the documents that wer needed.

by the way moon do u know anything about overstay visitiors? how can they go back if they have no passport or anything

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:46 pm

try to use small airports like manchister,
if any over stayer have no pasport then one other option is traval document,he or she can get thees document from local pak embacy,it alows the person to traval,just one prob is when he or she get in own country may be he have to face local athorty lolzz you know this beter why they will stop him so be prepared for this

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:49 pm

did yours friend apply in Islamabad,uffff very luck i just pray my hubby will get his visa soon and he come to me as soon as posible,i m missing him sooo much ,its 3mnth i dint c him,just we talk on phone and emails :(

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:53 pm

inshallah he will dont stress too much :)

she applied in Mirpur i think thru fed ex but she provided 6 months payslips and bankstatements.

wat are the travel documents called? and what do u say to the embassy? will the airport do any checks?

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:59 pm

khan85 wrote:inshallah he will dont stress too much :)

she applied in Mirpur i think thru fed ex but she provided 6 months payslips and bankstatements.

wat are the travel documents called? and what do u say to the embassy? will the airport do any checks?
just tell you lost yours pasport and now you want to go back to yours country,i think there is some fee for this too,as soon as you get this just traval on that caz there is expire date on it,
stoping on airport is all on urs luck,they normly never stop but if any bdy suspecious then they just stop for chk,but they will not stop him caz if any bdy is leaving country why they want him to stop lolzzz
just pray to God and take step caz i heard new laws comin about overstayer if he or she want to apply again for uk

frances2

Post by frances2 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:02 pm

m000n wrote:try to use small airports like manchister,
if any over stayer have no pasport then one other option is traval document,he or she can get thees document from local pak embacy,it alows the person to traval,just one prob is when he or she get in own country may be he have to face local athorty lolzz you know this beter why they will stop him so be prepared for this
I don't know if you've ever been to Manchester, but the airport isn't small. They are checking passports when leaving.

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:08 pm

frances2 wrote:
I don't know if you've ever been to Manchester, but the airport isn't small. They are checking passports when leaving.

Thats what i said its all on urs luck,manchister is small airport as compare to Heathrow,Getwick or other london airport.
it is just walking on fire lolzzz if you are lucky then you can exit with out stoping but if not they can evevn stop you in desert too lolzzz

frances2

Post by frances2 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:17 pm

m000n wrote:
frances2 wrote:

Thats what i said its all on urs luck,manchister is small airport as compare to Heathrow,Getwick or other london airport.
it is just walking on fire lolzzz if you are lucky then you can exit with out stoping but if not they can evevn stop you in desert too lolzzz
Out of about 50 airports in the UK Manchester is 3rd after Heathrow and Gatwick. My point is that before advising people to go to a certain airport to avoid detection, we need to be a bit careful. When I left Manchester recently there were many immigration staff picking people out as they came through security.

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Khan85 just read al these last posting pplz poted on this board it will give you more information
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=17658
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=5452
http://www.ukresident.com/forums/index. ... forum=2414

wish you best of luck :)

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:29 pm

frances2 wrote:
Out of about 50 airports in the UK Manchester is 3rd after Heathrow and Gatwick. My point is that before advising people to go to a certain airport to avoid detection, we need to be a bit careful. When I left Manchester recently there were many immigration staff picking people out as they came through security.
Ok i just want to skip manchester airport name.i recon that airport name caz one of my Aunt,she was one mnth overstayer in uk left uk from this airport and no body stop her on exit.
if you have any sugestion about this then please guide us hope it will more helpful for us and other members of board
Many thanks

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:24 pm

m000n wrote:just tell you lost yours pasport and now you want to go back to yours country
What you are suggesting is borderline illegal.

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:51 pm

i believe any body who want to leave country just traval on proper documents because cross boarder illegely is not safe and if stop by staff should tell true.Local high comissions have have one option that any body who lost pasport can traval on temporary documents,many peoples in uk are overstayer and want to leave country should use that,crossing illegaly is not a good idea.may be i m wrong but which i had exp as my Aunt left on traval document.
Many thanks

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:11 pm

thanks moon for ur help..

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Khan85 How much saving you will show and how much you get pay from yours job each month?

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:27 pm

moon im still in the process of collecting my wage slips ive only just started

i get paid weekly £207
and my rent is £460 per month

i have to work evrything out so that i can show that i able to supprt myself and my partner its going to be tough!

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:33 pm

I pay rent too,my rent is 625 and i have two jobs one full time and one part time,i have one other friend sharing with me rent so altogether i pay rent 450 GBP each month.
Do you know any person who applied on 3 month pay slips and got visa?
i know one who got visa on 3 month pay slips
my hubby already submited all paper so if we wil get any responce i will tell you.

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:38 pm

one of my cuzons she had three month payslips and her husband got the visa but that was like 2 years ago.. but some solicitors do say that 3 months slpis are okay.

so far ivr only gatherd few things, i wanted to ask you did u get ur P2 or P60? if you have where do u get it from and the Council Survey report will be the same if i tell my Letting agent to give me a leter or sumthing that states the amount of rooms in the flat? or do i have to go thru the council way?

where abouts r u from in the UK?

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:48 pm

khan85 wrote:one of my cuzons she had three month payslips and her husband got the visa but that was like 2 years ago.. but some solicitors do say that 3 months slpis are okay.

so far ivr only gatherd few things, i wanted to ask you did u get ur P2 or P60? if you have where do u get it from and the Council Survey report will be the same if i tell my Letting agent to give me a leter or sumthing that states the amount of rooms in the flat? or do i have to go thru the council way?

where abouts r u from in the UK?
No i just add 3 month pay slips.
what i did i call council for survey letter and this service is free,the guy from council came in my flat and check all rooms and wrote letter(report)how many rooms in this propert and how many people can live in this.i sugest you also call local council and ask for survey letter for immigration perpose,they know every thing,and one more thing add tanancy agrement and try to save all rent reciept and add photos of property all room etc
i live in watford and you?

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:55 pm

ok i will do that as soon as possible do they issue the report quick or does it take time? ive got a tenancy agreement but its a short hold tenancy meaning that the flat im living in is for 6 months.

im from wales.

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:00 pm

khan85 wrote:ok i will do that as soon as possible do they issue the report quick or does it take time? ive got a tenancy agreement but its a short hold tenancy meaning that the flat im living in is for 6 months.

im from wales.
some time same day if you wanna colect by hand if not then they will post you on yous address.
i think short hold tanancy is fine.
i have one year agreement

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Ok thats great...

ohh yeh important thing how do i get my P2 (PAYE TAX Coding) did u include that in your paper work?