ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 (EFM)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ra21mona
Newly Registered

visa application

Post by ra21mona » Thu May 04, 2017 11:00 am

Hi,

I am new on this forum and i would like to know if someone could help me with more details in regards with a visa application. My husband is an non EEA citizen who came recently to UK with a FP visa to join me and we would like to know to what kind of visa he should apply now to be able to remain and work in UK? I was trying to apply for a QP certificate and add him on my application, but i don't know if it is the correct application we both should submit so that he can get a certificate / residence card to give him the right to work and stay here.
Could someone please help me with more information or let me know what is the correct form of visa he should apply for and after how many days/weeks he will get it?

Many thanks for your help!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: visa application

Post by CR001 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:40 am

Assuming you are an EU citizens in the UK, topic moved to the correct sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu May 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Are you an EEA citizen? If so, how are you exercising treaty rights in the UK?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Thu May 04, 2017 1:17 pm

secret.simon wrote:Are you an EEA citizen? If so, how are you exercising treaty rights in the UK?
Yes, i am an EEA citizen. I have less than 5 years in UK and i cannot apply for the residence card and i thought if i am applying for QP it will help me somehow to prove that i was here working before Brexit and maybe it will help me on my future application for residence card (when i will have the years to be able to apply for it). On that application as QP it was shown that i can add my husband also and i was thinking that maybe this can help him also to give him the right to stay and work here with me.
I am a bit confuse because i don't know to what type of visa he should apply in the end????

ra21mona
Newly Registered

EEA2 (EFM)

Post by ra21mona » Thu May 04, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me because i am a bit confused with applying for the correct visa for my husband: i am an EEA citizen married with an non EEA citizen and he came to UK, where i am living and working for more than 2 years, with a FM visa to live and work here with me. Now he is trying to apply for a residence card, but we got confused on filling the correct application for his visa.
We found on the PDF form of the application for EEA_EFM (updated form from 22nd of March) a link to apply online
(https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/eea-qp) for qualified person and i am not sure if this is the correct form he should submit with me to obtain the residence card or he has to fill the PDF form and send it via post to HO.
Could some please help me with this query?

Thanks in advance

forestgump

Re: EEA2 (EFM)

Post by forestgump » Fri May 05, 2017 7:34 am

ra21mona wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me because i am a bit confused with applying for the correct visa for my husband: i am an EEA citizen married with an non EEA citizen and he came to UK, where i am living and working for more than 2 years, with a FM visa to live and work here with me. Now he is trying to apply for a residence card, but we got confused on filling the correct application for his visa.
We found on the PDF form of the application for EEA_EFM (updated form from 22nd of March) a link to apply online
(https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/eea-qp) for qualified person and i am not sure if this is the correct form he should submit with me to obtain the residence card or he has to fill the PDF form and send it via post to HO.
Could some please help me with this query?

Thanks in advance
That form is only for EEA national.
If your husband want to apply for Residence Card, he need to use this form https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-fm

ra21mona
Newly Registered

EEA2 payment

Post by ra21mona » Mon May 08, 2017 9:18 am

Hi ,

I have a question and maybe one of you could help me: my husband is applying for EEA2(FM) and i want to know if he can make the payment for his visa application using my bank details or he has to use one of the other way of payments mentioned on the application, but having his details on?

Thank you!

zazii

Re: EEA2 payment

Post by zazii » Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 am

you can pay by post, it is easier way.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

EEA2 application

Post by ra21mona » Mon May 08, 2017 9:28 am

Hi,

Can someone please let me know if the HO is accepting printed bank statements (i am receiving them via email and they are not stamped or on the official headed paper from the bank) or i should request them from the bank? I went to the bank and ask for a stamped copy of my statements, but they said that they do not provide stamped ones and they only can help me by sending me original ones printed on their official paper.

Thank you so much!

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 payment

Post by ra21mona » Mon May 08, 2017 9:29 am

Postal order?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:07 am

Kindly refrain from starting a new topic with each and every question you have on the same application. All topics merged, please continue in here with your questions.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Mon May 08, 2017 10:16 am

oh...sorry :(
thanks for letting me know

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2(EFM) & EEA1

Post by ra21mona » Thu May 11, 2017 11:12 am

Hi,

Could someone advise if i should apply for EEA1 in the same time that my husband is applying for his EEA2(FM) and submit it together to the HO, so that i won't have to send them all the documents they are requesting separated? Will it be accepted by them or we should submit each one of us separated?

Thank you.