ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No credibility interview offered, decision made, PP awaited!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

agentfourty7
Newly Registered

Indian national applied T4 from Netherlands

Post by agentfourty7 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 am

Hi all,

So my girlfriend has applied for her Tier 4 student visa from Netherlands. She is orignally Indian by nationality. She applied for Tier 4 (Student) visa on 1st May 2017, from Netherlands. She had her biometrics done when submitting the application. Today, as of 11th May she hasn't had any interview call and the status of the application is stuck at "Received by UKVI". No progress since.

I am unsure if the UK embassy in Netherlands makes such decisions or does it get sent to the U.K.? Has anyone had experience with applying for Tier 4 from Netherlands, any comments on their decisions?

agentfourty7
Newly Registered

No credibility interview offered, decision made, PP awaited!

Post by agentfourty7 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi

My gf applied for UK T$ Student visa on 1st May 2017 in Amsterdam via TLS contact.

She received the acknowledgement and 'received by UKVI' email the very next day i.e. 2nd May 2017.

However, she hadn't heard anything until last week. So we called UKVI contact centre, and found out that the decision was made on the application on 22nd May 2017. However, she did not receive 'decision has been made email' or any other email for that matter. Today it has been more than 5 working days since the decision was made (as told by the contact centre to us on phone) and she is still awaiting dispatch email and actual dispatch.

I am well confused as to without a credibility interview how did they manage to make a decision, unless its a rejection then I won't have this question. Also, why are they still holding her passport despite decision having been made over 5 days ago?

Please advise.

agentfourty7
Newly Registered

Re: No credibility interview offered, decision made, PP awai

Post by agentfourty7 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Are my questions private or something? Because I never receive any comments or response on them :@