ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO applies for perm. to appeal against the FTT decision

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Appeal 2017
Newly Registered

HO applies for perm. to appeal against the FTT decision

Post by Appeal 2017 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi,

My (spouse) visa was refused in November 2015. I appealed, had a hearing in February 2017 and the appeal was granted. HO applied to FTT tribunal for permission to appeal on 6th of April 2017. Can anyone (who has gone through the similar process recently) advise me on how long will I have to wait for this decision and what is the best course of action as:

1) If HO is granted permission, it will apparently take long time again to get a hearing date;
2) if HO is refused permission, they apparently do take trouble in almost all of the cases to apply directly to Upper tribunal;

Since I havent seen my family back home for two years now, I wonder if its possible to just withdraw the appeal and go back and re-apply for the visa? It seems that this is the fastest option, but is it possible in this stage?

Many thanks,

Jo

sha373

Re: HO applies for perm. to appeal against the FTT decision

Post by sha373 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi Jo
My hearing was on 21april and appeal allowed, but i m scared as well HO would challenge decision , could u plz mention ur exact date of hearing and the date when u received ur decision letter

On ur question seniors can guide u