ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Unmarried Partner Refused.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Xtopher1
Newly Registered

EEA Unmarried Partner Refused.

Post by Xtopher1 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:35 am

My dates are;
Applied 10/03/2016
Refused 10/2016
Refused because I submitted a new passport with similar name and different date of birth. My old passport I use to entered into the Uk had errors and needed to be corrected. This errors has been corrected on the new passport. Though HO wasn't aware until I made my EEA application.

Appealed 10/2016
Still waiting for a hearing date.

Can any one please be of help as I don't know if I have a chance of winning my appeal as I'm scared. I have secure affidavits from my country of origin and my parents to proof I'm the same person with both identical informations the HO has now. I want help on how I can put my case to them that my new passport is the corrected version of my old passport. Me and my partner live together with our two year old son.

kev123703
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Unmarried Partner Refused.

Post by kev123703 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:28 am

If you can afford a lawyer please do.

Xtopher1
Newly Registered

Post by Xtopher1 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:56 am

Thank you, I did use a lawyer to make the appeal. I do feel they don't have past experience of my case. This makes it difficult for me to fully believe in them. I'm only hoping For HO to accept the affidavits I have provided to support my appeal. Though the lawyer made the call and said that's the only way of doing it. Hopefully it all goes well.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 am

Firstly I do not think your appeal will be entertained in the light of Sala Case. You are best adied to look into other options before you go to the tribunal and being told that you do not have an appeal.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Xtopher1
Newly Registered

Post by Xtopher1 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:42 am

Thanks obi, but what other option do you suggest?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat May 13, 2017 1:19 am

Probably another application. You can live the appeal just in case Sala gets overturned this summer .
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Xtopher1
Newly Registered

Post by Xtopher1 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:19 am

Okay, thank you obie.

Nicole223
Newly Registered

Post by Nicole223 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Hi there,

I am reapplying the extended family permit also as an unmarried partner, and I have been rejected because lack of evidence for my relationship with my boyfriend.

Do you mind telling me what evidence have you submit for your application? I would be greatly appreciated!

Nicole

Xtopher1
Newly Registered

Post by Xtopher1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:44 am

Hi Nicole, I submitted about six different proof of address on my name and my partner name, and that exclude her bank statements and payslip, and our child birth certificate, 20 pictures of us together, from when we were couple and became family. The pictures were taken both indoors and outdoors.