ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Naturalisation

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri May 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi i am on stamp 4 on behalf of irish born child for nearly 4 years. After how long i can apply for citizenship.is it 3 years or 5 years i have to be on stamp 4.

pukon_check

Re: Naturalisation

Post by pukon_check » Fri May 12, 2017 8:37 pm

You have wait for your 5 year residency which is 60 months..

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Naturalisation

Post by zepman » Sun May 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:Hi i am on stamp 4 on behalf of irish born child for nearly 4 years. After how long i can apply for citizenship.is it 3 years or 5 years i have to be on stamp 4.
If you were in Ireland before you got a Stamp 4 and were on, say, Stamp 1, then you are probably closer to being eligible now. However, if it was something like Stamp 2, you will have to wait for another year so that you complete 5 years on Stamp 4.

Check your eligibility here - http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Na ... Calculator by entering the exact dates of all your Stamps and see if you are eligible.