ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

legalalien
United Kingdom

FLR M Financial requirements

Post by legalalien » Fri May 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Dear Esteemed Board Members

I would like to clarify completion of financial section of the FLR m form for first extension of leave. We are making an urgent premium appointment and I want to clarify:

IF an applicant is only employed for 5 months but British citizen sponsor (spouse) is on employment for years (i.e. can provide payslips covering 6 months). Do we need to complete employment and salary details for the applicant as well as sponsor (even though the applicant source can not be used towards meeting financial requirements as it is less than 6 months and no previous job prior to this one). We meet the requirements on Sponsor salary alone and we have full evidence for sponsor. The applicant certificate of employment only includes position and salary but doesn't include statement to confirm duration at this level of income. Can we just include sponsor details and exclude applicants employment details?

Apologise in advance if I missed the answer in some of the previous threads.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Financial requirements

Post by seagul » Fri May 12, 2017 11:56 pm

If the sponsor's wages meet the income requirement then only it should be declared to keep the matter easy.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

legalalien
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Financial requirements

Post by legalalien » Sat May 13, 2017 12:17 am

thanks for the quick response