ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FM acknowledgement / biometric letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Robertk
Newly Registered

EEA FM acknowledgement / biometric letter

Post by Robertk » Thu May 04, 2017 2:18 pm

I have submitted and EEA FM aplication on 20th March 2017 and I am still waiting my biometrics letter.Today it has completed 6weeks .I am thinking about sending an email to HO. Are there anyone else with the same problem?

khlid77

Re: EEA FM acknowledgement / biometric letter

Post by khlid77 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:23 pm

it's been 8 weeks now sent non EEA PR application
Haven't received any confirmation or biometric later yet ????
Any Advice please

sedsouza
Newly Registered

Post by sedsouza » Thu May 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Robertk wrote:I have submitted and EEA FM aplication on 20th March 2017 and I am still waiting my biometrics letter.Today it has completed 6weeks .I am thinking about sending an email to HO. Are there anyone else with the same problem?

Have you received your biometrics letter? , I had applied on 6 April and the fee was deducted on 19 April.
I called up the HO office and they said that from the date they receive the application it takes 8 weeks.

khlid77

Post by khlid77 » Thu May 11, 2017 9:17 pm

khlid77 wrote:it's been 8 weeks now sent non EEA PR application
Haven't received any confirmation or biometric later yet ????
Any Advice please
I got my biometric later on 6/5/2017
Email confirmation on 5/5/2017

Robertk
Newly Registered

Post by Robertk » Fri May 12, 2017 9:17 am

sedsouza wrote:
Robertk wrote:I have submitted and EEA FM aplication on 20th March 2017 and I am still waiting my biometrics letter.Today it has completed 6weeks .I am thinking about sending an email to HO. Are there anyone else with the same problem?

Have you received your biometrics letter? , I had applied on 6 April and the fee was deducted on 19 April.
I called up the HO office and they said that from the date they receive the application it takes 8 weeks.
Now it has completed 9 weeks and I didn't received my Bio.I sent an email one week ago to HO and till now no answer.

Robertk
Newly Registered

Post by Robertk » Fri May 12, 2017 6:10 pm

I have sent my application in 20th March 2017 and untill now no BIO and no COA.I have checked the others timelines(EEA FM TIMELINE) , that is the same case as mine.It is taking more then 8 weeks.

Pina123
United Kingdom

Post by Pina123 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Hey guys. .

I sent an email to eurobiometrics (Google the full email address!) Whilst they weren't prompt, they did get back about a week later informing us that the application hadn't even been put on the system, then again informing the letter would arrive within five days. It's worth a shot and gives a little peace to know people are checking.

sedsouza
Newly Registered

Post by sedsouza » Sat May 13, 2017 12:38 am

missflmack wrote:Hey guys. .

I sent an email to eurobiometrics (Google the full email address!) Whilst they weren't prompt, they did get back about a week later informing us that the application hadn't even been put on the system, then again informing the letter would arrive within five days. It's worth a shot and gives a little peace to know people are checking.
Hi
Thanks for the inputs, when was your application submitted and when was the payments done.
What all details you provided them in the mail

Pina123
United Kingdom

Post by Pina123 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:18 am

sedsouza wrote:
missflmack wrote:Hey guys. .

Hi
Thanks for the inputs, when was your application submitted and when was the payments done.
What all details you provided them in the mail

Sent: 8 March
Received: 9 March
payment taken: 11 March
biometrics letter: 20 April (or the day before!)
COA: NOT ARRIVED

In the email I just stated the urgency to get back to work and how a COA was in desperate need, but obviously this won't arrive until application is valid through biometric enrolment. Strangely enough, still waiting for COA. . Two months after application received.

kev123703
Newly Registered

Post by kev123703 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:35 pm

if you have done your biometrics as your employers to do a check again with ur case ID. i just did the same and i am waitingfor a response hopefully its positive

LiYu
Newly Registered

Post by LiYu » Wed May 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Robertk wrote:I have sent my application in 20th March 2017 and untill now no BIO and no COA.I have checked the others timelines(EEA FM TIMELINE) , that is the same case as mine.It is taking more then 8 weeks.
Hey Robert, I've seen from another post that you're doing a reapplication, in some situations they don't require you to do a second one. But anyhow they should / must send you the CoA.

Are you wife applying for EEA (QP) too?

Robertk
Newly Registered

Post by Robertk » Wed May 17, 2017 4:32 pm

LiYu wrote:
Robertk wrote:I have sent my application in 20th March 2017 and untill now no BIO and no COA.I have checked the others timelines(EEA FM TIMELINE) , that is the same case as mine.It is taking more then 8 weeks.
Hey Robert, I've seen from another post that you're doing a reapplication, in some situations they don't require you to do a second one. But anyhow they should / must send you the CoA.

Are you wife applying for EEA (QP) too?
Hi LiYu
I ve sent a second application because they refused the first .I forgot to send my wife's payslips.They gave the right to do a new application and without it I am not allowed to stay in UK. My wife is an EU national and she has already got a Certificate of Registration.I have been waiting for my Biometrics for 2 months.I sent a letter 12 days ago ,asking about my biometrics and no response.

spring_breeze
Newly Registered

Post by spring_breeze » Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am

Hello! I am in the same situation - applied for EEA QP for myself and EEA FM for my non-eu spouse.
Application sent - 24.03.2017
Application received - 27.03.2017
Pqyment taken - 29.03.2017

And have got nothing back. Emailed Eurobiometrics at eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, but I only get an automatic reply -

Thank you for your email to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
If your enquiry is regarding a biometric issue this will be dealt with in the agreed service standards timeframe.
If your enquiry relates to any other issue please go to:
https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration
Please note, we will not reply to  your email, and it will be deleted.

Am I emailing the right address? Or could you please advise what address should I email or send a letter to so I can get a reply, as it has been more than 8 weeks now...

Thank you a lot!!!

spring_breeze
Newly Registered

Post by spring_breeze » Thu May 25, 2017 10:51 am

Just called the line for enquires for Europeans at 0300 123 2253 and was told I should wait the biometric letter for 10 weeks. If nothing is received after this period, I should call them again... :roll:

BeckIL6PC
Newly Registered

Post by BeckIL6PC » Fri May 26, 2017 3:45 pm

EEA(FM) Residence Card (extended family member)

Application sent: 7 March 2017
Payment taken 13th March
Electronic acknowledgment of receipt to my lawyer: 20 April 2017
Biometrics letter: ?
COA: ?

Have received no letter to enrol biometrics or a COA.

BeckIL6PC
Newly Registered

Post by BeckIL6PC » Fri May 26, 2017 3:52 pm

Does anyone know if there is anything we (individually or collectively) can do to ensure these documents are issued to us ASAP? Will writing to an MP help? My understanding before I make my application was that the Home Office is required to issue an COA pretty much automatically upon receiving it. It seems that there are a lot of us here who are in a situation where we can't work, travel or get on with our lives due to delays in processing.

spring_breeze
Newly Registered

Post by spring_breeze » Fri May 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Update to my situation - applied for EEA QP for myself and EEA FM for my non-eu spouse. 
Application sent - 24.03.2017
Application received - 27.03.2017
Payment taken - 29.03.2017
Acknowledgement email - 26.05.2017

Took them 2 months to just send me this email.
I wonder how long processing everything will take.
I was considering going to a MP, but... they asked me 800 £ to help me with the application. I paid 130 and did it myself. I would pay if I knew it would be processed quicker, but I don't think this would change the situation. There are people thqt applied in October or November and are still waiting...

Robertk
Newly Registered

Post by Robertk » Tue May 30, 2017 9:23 am

Application sent 20th March 2017
Case ID received in 18th May 2017
Still waiting Biometrics.
I will send a second email asking about it.

Jav123
Newly Registered

Post by Jav123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 am

Application sent 10/03/2017
Received 13/03/2017
Payment taken 15/03/2017
Confirmation of email with case ID 26/04/2017
Biometrics letter.....still waiting?
If anyone have same situation please share your experience.

kev123703
Newly Registered

Post by kev123703 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:01 am

Jav123 that's wiered I sent mine after yours but I have done my biometrics. Sent on 15th march payment 17 waiting 6 weeks n got biometricson the 10th may Got suspended
From work did biometric 11th holeoffice hen told my job I can work again so they called me now am waiting. Il advise you chase the eurobiometrics people

fernalex25
Newly Registered

Post by fernalex25 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi, I sent my application on 05/04/2017 and it was received by UKVI/HO on 07/04/2017.

After 8 weeks, there is no biometrics letter or email acknowledgement yet.
I even tried emailing euro biometrics team as when I contacted Home Office they told that I should contact the team. But no reply to the email.

As my family permit is expired, tensed about my job as they need the COA.

Jav123
Newly Registered

Post by Jav123 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:27 am

Hi, Kev123703
Thanks for your kind reply and suggestions I really appreciate it.I have emailed to Euro biometrics a month ago got reply they stated that there have lots of application and they are deploying more people to minimise blah blah...they will get back to me when they have more information but I am still waiting they didn't get back?
It's really depressing me now I was expecting the decision of my case but still not biometrics.

sifi

Post by sifi » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:01 pm

hi guys,
could i ask you 1 small thing plz
when you submitted application for eea fm for residency card, have you had eea family permit before and if so you must have provided your relationship history with your spouse if so then did you send more relationship history once you in uk and living together with your residency card application?
i would really appreciate your answers.
thank you very much.

fernalex25
Newly Registered

Post by fernalex25 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:19 pm

hi sifi,

yes we had to send all the utility bills along with rental agreement of uk. One of the bill should contain both names.

sifi

Post by sifi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi fernalex,
Thank you very much for your reply. 1 more thing plz as I have already eea Family Permit which will expire after 2 months, on that time I submitted our Facebook history, chat history, calls log and photos, do I have to submit them all again to apply for eea residency card? Or just some relationship history after I came to uk on eea Family Permit?
Thank you very much