ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over stayer after 2 times reject

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mortash
Newly Registered

Over stayer after 2 times reject

Post by Mortash » Sat May 13, 2017 8:36 am

Hi guys,

I have a question.
This is my situation:
Married British citizen, under SS route got eea family permit which is valid until august. And hold RC cart from germany which is valid until 2020.

Applied for RC cart but i am affraid to be refused cuz qualified person.
If my application refused and i apply in 14 days. Am i an overstayer?

If i Then refused again and leave the uk ASAP in order to getting spouse visa from abroad.
I would be banned or i am not considered as an overstayer for HO.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Over stayer after 2 times reject

Post by Casa » Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 am

Why has it been decided that your British sponsor hasn't qualified for the SS route? Have they been employed since returning to the UK?

How long were you both living in Germany?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Mortash
Newly Registered

Post by Mortash » Sat May 13, 2017 9:56 am

Casa wrote:Why has it been decided that your British sponsor hasn't qualified for the SS route? Have they been employed since returning to the UK?

How long were you both living in Germany?
Sorry, but i applied for 2 month ago. I am waiting for the decision, however, we didnt know the rules is changed and BC has to work or qualified person in Uk as well. We have lived in germany for 2 years and my spouse was working there full time. Just i am afraid of the rule of being qualified person in uk for sponsor. We applied for eea2 just after return to uk.

Mortash
Newly Registered

Post by Mortash » Sat May 13, 2017 10:41 am

We didnt send any thing to proof my spouse is doing treaty right. And she is going to register job seeker after 91 days of terurning from abroad. Wich means next month