ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Letter permanent word is missing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sofia789
Newly Registered

Employer Letter permanent word is missing

Post by sofia789 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:59 am

I am applying under catogory A salaried employment.

My employer has written start date (1st September 2016), job designation: Teacher
Annual total current salary 27,759 pounds.
He has not mentioned contract type which is permanent.

I spoke to the finance manager who has written his details in letter and have said:

"Should you have any queiries please do not hesitate to contact me by email on------------- or you can call me on number----------------
Finance Manager"

I told him that why permanent word is not included, he said he had over looked and advised me to include offer letter of the job which does state that it is a permanent teaching job but that letter has date of last year on it.
Is that enough or shall I insist upon the amendment of the letter?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employer Letter permanent word is missing

Post by seagul » Sat May 13, 2017 1:35 pm

There is no official employer letter template. I think even without the word of permanent it should work as long as the payslips & corresponding bank statements within its validity has been attached. Regarding salaried income one thing you should remember that HO will consider the lowest wages figure in the last 6 months to calculate annual salary.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sofia789
Newly Registered

Re: Employer Letter permanent word is missing

Post by sofia789 » Sat May 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Thanks seagul for your consistent input. I am including and sending payslips of last 8 months and corrsponding bank statment which have same figure going in my account each month.

Yes, my bank statement was printed inside the bank and manager put stamp on the first page only. It is wrtten that stament was printed in the branch on the first page only.
Would that be ok?

My May payslip is due on 25th May, I am trying my best to apply beofre that otherwise, I have to get bank statement again.