ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching application while in process! Urgent help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gag12
Newly Registered

Switching application while in process! Urgent help!

Post by gag12 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:34 pm

I have applied for ILR in Sept 16 on the basis of Tier1 General 5 year route, salary earned from employment + self employment. My husband got his British citizenship in Oct16, we thought to wait for the my ILR but now after 7 months of waiting we received a questionnaire from Homeoffice regarding self employment and requesting more documents etc .

As per discussions on the board, some of the applicants have been waiting from 12-18 months or even more.

I need to find out if it is possible to switch my application to spouse visa as it take only 2-3 months or less to get the visa. I can not wait for another 6-9month for Tier 1 application to be processed as it effecting my job.

Please suggest, your HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED !