ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Making Dependent visa application from home country second t

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bellnbe123
Newly Registered

Making Dependent visa application from home country second t

Post by Bellnbe123 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Dear Immigration Experts,
Could you please provide me your kindly advice on my below query regarding Tier 2 General Dependent Visa application.
I was here in UK on Tier 2 General visa since from Oct 2013.
And during Dec 2014, I brought my partner to UK on a Tier 2 General dependent visa. And again on Aug 2016 she left to my home country for delivering a baby.
So, during this mean time, as my initial Tier 2 general, Leave to remain visa was granted up to 3 years. It got expire on Nov 2016 i.e. last year. So myself during Nov 2016 moved to a new employer in UK and extended my visa and obtained new Tier 2 general Leave to remain stay until Nov 2018.
Here now I intend to bring my partner back to UK from India on Tier 2 dependent visa again, as her previous grant leave to remain visa was expired on Nov 2016 while she was in India.
So here my query was:
1. I am aware that I should provide her previous visa details while filling application but do I also need to include any further support documents stating the reason for her long stay in Home County (I.e. From Aug 2016 - till date, around 9 months in India).
Do I need to include any covering letter mentioning the reason for her long stay, stating about maternity, delivery and baby details etc)

2. And also please advise, we are now not planning to bring baby along with my wife due to some personal reasons. For that sake we are not planning to apply dependent visa for my baby at present along with my partner. So will that be ok if my partner alone could apply for now and if we apply again for my baby later during end of this year.

Please advise what are the key things that we need to ensure to make applications for my wife (Now in May 2017) and for my kid (during later end of this year).

Thanks in advance for your time and kindly advice.

Bellnbe123
Newly Registered

Re: Making Dependent visa application from home country seco

Post by Bellnbe123 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:05 am

Dear Experts

Could any one of you please respond to my query.

I would like to drop application for my dependent tomorrow. So please kindly provide your kindly advise.

Thanks