ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur Visa) Funds Maintenance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur Visa) Funds Maintenance

Post by wajeeh4 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Dear All,

Please help me answer this question within today. I have researched a lot but couldn't find satisfactory answer. There are two questions:

1) I am applying for my individual visa application for Tier 1 Grad Entrepreneur visa from outside UK. My dependants are not applying with me and they will apply for visa at later stage once I settle down the business. While filling online visa application they asked to also include funds maintenance for myself GBP 1890 and also for 3 dependants GBP 3780. The problem is I was told in the beginning that I have to maintain funds for myself in my individual application and when applying for dependants I can have separate funds for them. Now i have 2 bank accounts one is well above GBP 1890 maintained for 90 days. For my dependants funds maintenance I have one transaction which was below GBP 3780 for 1 day. :cry:

2) Now I am confused I have already paid for the visa application and health surcharge. I cannot refund and I have to submit my visa application with supporting documents. Currently, overall I have maintained well above GBP 1890 in one account and in second account well above GBP 3780 except 1 day where my cheque cleared next day.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur Visa) Funds Maintenance

Post by zimba » Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I am confused ! If you are applying on your own, you just need to show maintenance for yourself.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Thanks for your quick response. Yes I am applying outside UK and upon checking I found this from GOV.UK website:

In the link please refer to page 25 and it seem this is latest release and published last month on 6th April 2017 version 15, it says if dependants are joining later then also funds should be shown for dependants :

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ur-v15.pdf

Kindly review and advice me accordingly.

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Waiting for quick reply please

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:13 pm

zimba88 wrote:I am confused ! If you are applying on your own, you just need to show maintenance for yourself.
Are you sure they just ask for that information but in practical terms I have to only show my funds maintenance as i am the only one who is applying at the moment. is this correct? for dependants visa when I can show?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 15, 2017 11:47 pm

You do not need to show maintenance for dependants if they do not apply for a visa. That should happen when applying for dependant's visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks sir. Have you gone through the link I shared? Then why mentioned to share that funds maintenance also?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue May 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Yes, but there is no such requirement in the rules.

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Noted. Have you seen that comment,"even if dependents joining at later date". What does that mean in the link I sent ?

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Graduate Entrepreneur Uk visa from UAE

Post by wajeeh4 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Is there any way to track the application if applied from UAE for tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue May 16, 2017 11:51 pm

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks, you are great help

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:32 pm

I'm very confused then why in the online application form there was a question that mention yours and your dependents maintainence funds. I applied alone and my dependents will apply later date. I am very confused. What to do?