ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

honeykmb18
Mood:
India

Parents visa

Post by honeykmb18 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi can anyone pls help me
My mom wants to come to uk with me to settle as my dad passed away so me been only son i want her to be here to take care of her but unfortunately visa restrictions i cannot get it done
The main problem is shes a heart patient and has epilepsy so she need someone with all the time
Can anyone just pls give me lawyer no or put me in right direction will be much helpfull

She has long term tourist visa for 5 years but she needs to go back to india every after 6 months but i m looking for something permanent here for her

Waiting for reply

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Parents visa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Can anyone just pls give me lawyer no or put me in right direction will be much helpfull
Members are NOT permitted to post such information on the forum and any such detail will be removed. This aside, a lawyer doesn't add any weight to the application other than costing you LOTS of money on top of the very high visa fee etc.
She has long term tourist visa for 5 years but she needs to go back to india every after 6 months but i m looking for something permanent here for her
One the most difficult visas to get since the rules were made tougher in 2012 and with an very high refusal rate, which if applied and refused, will shut the door to any future visitor visas.

Suggest read through the links below to understand the difficulty you face.

immigration-for-family-members/older-de ... 0-300.html

immigration-for-family-members/adult-de ... 87771.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.