ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we apply in Peo if passport is with Home office

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam2017
India

Can we apply in Peo if passport is with Home office

Post by sam2017 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 am

Hi

All I been waiting for this ilr file for more then 15 months now

My application was rejected because of tax discrepancy.

In pap ho is accepted since this amendment and mentioned that this was done after application so case worker has taken right decision.

I am not sure now can go Peo with new application with cloud break fees after work less 6 months! And also with JR!

Because if go for postal that will also take onther 8-9 months without work
My visa already finished last year

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Can we apply in Peo if passport is with Home office

Post by iworker » Thu May 18, 2017 9:26 am

saying that ukvi 'accepted' is not the right word. It gives an impression that they agreed that they were mistaken.
What is the result of pap? are u allowed to go on JR?
There is absolutely no way u can get a decision in peo. Even if you apply again, the case will be deferred as only straightforward cases are dealt in peo, and put in the normal stack of application.

sam2017
India

Re: Can we apply in Peo if passport is with Home office

Post by sam2017 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 am

Pap is

mentioning this

It is accepted that you have since rectified the error but the AR considers only the evidence that was available to the original caseworker.

Yes i am allowed for JR

My Sitution is i applied in jan-2016 rejected in june-16 and reconsidration and ALL now last pap mentioned this Been out of work since last Auguest.

Postal applications seems like takeing ages so may be PEO can finish quicker unfortunatly this way also not good. with postal i hope they dont start again with thier reason like interview and all sort of issue.

to be honest they have seen my case for more then 2 times as PAP and AR was done twice according the above menstion i am feeling that want me apply again.

only wants to finish this case soon so can start work my ex employer and contacts are still faithfull on me hoping i can re join them.