ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New to site n need help :)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:11 pm

khan85 wrote:Ok thats great...

ohh yeh important thing how do i get my P2 (PAYE TAX Coding) did u include that in your paper work?
No i did not include P2,just pay slips and jobs contract and bank statments which shows pay going in

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 pm

from what i hav heard tha is an important document to include as it show that u r a UK TAX payer and not faking ur wage slips etc etc becus what sum people do they get the wage slips made by an accountant and therfore they have not paid any tax on it wat so evr. so if you giv this document with it its evidence that u have paid tax. i nop it will state on ur wage slip in the deductions section but its to make sure.

did you give P60 OR P45?

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:21 pm

khan85 wrote:from what i hav heard tha is an important document to include as it show that u r a UK TAX payer and not faking ur wage slips etc etc becus what sum people do they get the wage slips made by an accountant and therfore they have not paid any tax on it wat so evr. so if you giv this document with it its evidence that u have paid tax. i nop it will state on ur wage slip in the deductions section but its to make sure.

did you give P60 OR P45?
:( No i dint give P60 or P45 .i ask for this but started job recently and before i was on benefits.
i,m working in ASDA and pay slips shows tax deduction

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Ooops.. dont worry.. dont stress urself over it because if u r in a big company like ASDA they know that you cant fake these wage slips and ASDA ensure that evry worker is taxed.

inshallah it will b okay :) cheer up!

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:35 pm

:) yes and same to you
God bless you
you giving me hops n i m fealing strength in my self tnx :)

scimo

Post by scimo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:54 am

wish u all the best.

m000n

Post by m000n » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:00 am

:D Thanks you so much
Same best wishes for you

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:13 pm

To pretend that you have lost your passport in order to avoide immigration or to avoid disclosing that you have overstayed is deception, and may mean the difference bewteen a 1 year ban and a 10 year ban.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:53 pm

VictoriaS wrote:To pretend that you have lost your passport in order to avoide immigration or to avoid disclosing that you have overstayed is deception, and may mean the difference bewteen a 1 year ban and a 10 year ban.

Victoria
And deception will get anyone into a lot of trouble, especially in immigration cases!
It's best to always be honest with immigration.

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:15 pm

can anybody tell me where and how i can get my P2 from? and what do i need to write in the sponsorship letter?

m000n

Post by m000n » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:04 am

Sample sponcer letter

Sponcer Name
D.O.Bx x x
Address X X x
x x x x
x x x x
Tel: x x x x x

Sub: – Spouse Visa for my Husband
Spouse Name,
D.O.Bx x x x
Address x x
x x x x x x x,
x x x x x ,
x x x x

Dear Sir / Madam:

I (Sponcer Name) living at above address enclosing a copy of my British passport
to confirm that I am a British national.
I got married (Date xx) in Pakistan with (Spouse name). I am working full time in (Company Name).I am renting/Own x bedrooms flat/House sharing with an other person. I occupying
Master bedroom. Now i want to sponsor my husband (Spouse name) to
Join me in U.K on spouse visa.
I have attached here the following supporting documents for His Settlement VISA
If u needs any information please contact me on above number.
1. Copy of my passport
2. Confirmation letter
3. Employment letter
4. Pay Slips
5. Bank statement
6. Rental contract for my home

Yours sincerely

Hope this will help you :)
you can get sponcer letter from solicitor too,he will charge for this ,i sugest you add both letters with yours aplication,
wish you best of luck

khan85

Post by khan85 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:42 pm

thanks for the letter moon.

i was just wandering i am living in a rented flat, and the rent is 460.. will be acceptable if i say that my father is helping me with parth of the rent as he is self employed?? and he is living in a different city to me? or will it just complicate things? cuz i cant really afford the whole rent m really struggling..

m000n

Post by m000n » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:13 am

khan85 wrote:thanks for the letter moon.

i was just wandering i am living in a rented flat, and the rent is 460.. will be acceptable if i say that my father is helping me with parth of the rent as he is self employed?? and he is living in a different city to me? or will it just complicate things? cuz i cant really afford the whole rent m really struggling..
i think third party help from uk is not acceptable,like friend and family help.
how many bedrooms have you in urs flate,if you have extra room then try to give it on rent like i did,my rent is also 625 a month but small room i gave on rent and other tanat paying me 320 a month and also i m doing part time job as well,find a part time job it will help u in expenses and also you can save some thing in urs account,i know it is hard but for yours case it is important to do this,actualy they only chk you cn afford other person with you while he/she have no job,
try one more thing get one job offer letter for urs spouse from any company
i wish you best of luck on this mater and i pray you will get happy news
God blesss you

khan85

Post by khan85 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:01 pm

thanx moon

i dont have an extra bedroom is just the one bedroom.. and i just put the fone down from the Cardiff council they are asking for £65 for the report!!! because they dont offer the help any more and have external people to carryout the work! :(

i was thinking one thing.. you in the sponsership letter and the VAF4 Application for it says the bit about the date we gt married.. since i am not officially married to him or engaged all i no that i will be marrying this person so i wat shud i write in these sections?

and mooon did u fill in the application form urself? or ur husband did? and one last question the jobs you have how many hours is the the full time one and how many hours is the part time one and how much do u get from them?

would i have to pay tax on my part time job aswell?

m000n

Post by m000n » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:32 pm

khan85 wrote:thanx moon

i dont have an extra bedroom is just the one bedroom.. and i just put the fone down from the Cardiff council they are asking for £65 for the report!!! because they dont offer the help any more and have external people to carryout the work! :(

i was thinking one thing.. you in the sponsership letter and the VAF4 Application for it says the bit about the date we gt married.. since i am not officially married to him or engaged all i no that i will be marrying this person so i wat shud i write in these sections?

and mooon did u fill in the application form urself? or ur husband did? and one last question the jobs you have how many hours is the the full time one and how many hours is the part time one and how much do u get from them?

would i have to pay tax on my part time job aswell?
OMG here there is no fee for council survey letter,its funny now they are chanrging.
will you submitting case before marriage or after marriage?if you will submit case after then why you worried just write down the marrage date.
My hubby did fil the form its easy.
i m working 35 hours a weak full time and 20 hours part time,i have two days off in full time so in these pff days i found part time its hard but i have to do this,from both jobs i get 1300 a month and i share rent with some one too.
dont be worry just trust on God he God is almighty ,any thing can happnd,you will get good news and yours spouse will join you soon :)

khan85

Post by khan85 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:28 pm

thanxx moon
i will try to look for another job, lets see wat happens
even my current job is not stable cuz its a a temp to perm contract. n at the moment m a temp..

i no cant belleve it myself they r charging me 65 pounds for the letter. i contacted the council n asked them if its righ. cuz the guy on the fone sounded dodgy to me :?

m000n

Post by m000n » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:47 pm

dont worry for love one we have to do any thing,like i m doing ,i m working hard for my hubby some time i do over time because i just want him to come to me as soon as posible.i was temp first but as the time pass i got permnent job.just be strong and dont lose yours courage,this is hard time but hard time alwyss come for end.
when year pass and you and urs partner will think about this hard time you will say how easy was that.time will pass any way,its never stop and if you are hubby n wife no body can stop you to join each other,some time i lose heart and start crying ,i feal life is hard but what to do,we have to do this caz with our doing this we cant get any good result,
my all prayer with you and with all the person who facing dificulties in life
try to get more info about spouse visa in yours local area and talk the peoples who already got visa and get the information that how much they paid to local councal
Allah help you all the time

MSS

Post by MSS » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:54 am

£65 is NOTHING!! In Oxford its £265 for a person from the council to come around and write a report....so youre both lucky! My husbands hearing is next week, and if he doesnt get it through that im going to have to work, i hope everything works out for the best for both of you. Its hard living without your husband isnt it?? I havent seen mine since May last year!

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:03 pm

MSS wrote:£65 is NOTHING!! In Oxford its £265 for a person from the council to come around and write a report....so youre both lucky! My husbands hearing is next week, and if he doesnt get it through that im going to have to work, i hope everything works out for the best for both of you. Its hard living without your husband isnt it?? I havent seen mine since May last year!
You think that's bad my wife loves me but her parents meddled so much in her life.
They got her a divorce from me, as they would make her feel guilty for being so far from her, and then they sent her bk to her Chacha in Manchester so she could work!!!
Why they did it i'll never understand - she was the love of my life , and i was hers she sacrificed everything inc me!
At least you'll see your husband again, i will prob never see her again until the Akhira.

I wish u all the best luck in the world, may Allah s.w.t bless u and light of Rasoolallah s.a.w guide u all the days of your lives Inshallah!

MSS

Post by MSS » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:36 pm

thats so sad johnboy - i know what you mean - asian parents and families get so bloody protective over their daughters.....this is kind of happening to me. Im waiting for my husbands hearing and if he isnt granted a visa im going to work, no matter what anybody says. Its ok for parents and family members who are married and living with their partners - they dont understand how hard it is to live without your "life" partner, and its sad because they just take their husbands or wives for granted. It really is just one big heartache, from the time you hand in the application, up until you find out whether they get the visa or not.
Thank You for your prayers, i just read Juma and prayed for my husband and that everything goes well next week - i really desperately need him here, i have a baby and if i have to work again, its going to be so hard with a baby....

khan85

Post by khan85 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:31 pm

thats sad to hear..
i no wat u mean they can get abot over protective at times and brain wash thier kids. i really dont no wat they get out of it.. i mean y cant they understand that its life time commitment not a bloody game..

anyways what evr happens in life is always for a good cause and Allah knows best!

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:11 pm

khan85 wrote:thats sad to hear..
i no wat u mean they can get abot over protective at times and brain wash thier kids. i really dont no wat they get out of it.. i mean y cant they understand that its life time commitment not a bloody game..

anyways what evr happens in life is always for a good cause and Allah knows best!
I pray for you all, may the Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah s.w.t be upon you all!

I hope you never have to feel the pain I did, I'm only 26, but I've seen things no person should see, and felt pain like no person should feel.

I am a ghulam of Rasoolallah s.a.w and I pray for all my brothers and Sisters that they will feel Itminaan in their hearts always!

You're husbands will arrive I guarantee it, I will pray for you as I do always for my ex-wife that Allah keep her safe, look after her and that she is mine again in Jannat!
Pray for her to my sisters, as her family have ruined her life, pray that she is succesful and that Allah keeps her safe always!
Ameen!
Sumah Ameen!

m000n

Post by m000n » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:52 pm

:) Yes Alwys hope for good days.
we should pray for all peoples in the world,somes have no food some have no money for living,some have no feet to walk some have no eye sight,in this case on us there is lots of blessing of God.
i request to all memebrs of forum to pray for all the peoples of the world who facing hard time and for good health.
God is almighty he listen every one,some time late but its for our beter future.MAY GOD BLESS ALL HIS BLESSING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.

MSS

Post by MSS » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:54 pm

khan85 - youre absolutely right, its a lifetime committment, not a game. I dont understand why these people get their kids married off in the first place, and then stop them from living a happy life. As a mother, i just want my baby to be happy all her life no matter what, how can you take happiness away from your child?

Anyway, thankz for your prayers johnboy, I really hope my husband comes here soon, if not, then hey, i've had an easy life and i was bound to have hard times at some point in my life, i just have to face it, and get through it!

TKhan

Post by TKhan » Thu May 15, 2008 7:30 pm

please can someone tell mewhat u mean by attesting passport pages?

My husband is the applicant and I am the sponsor. He will obviously have to give in his original passport and I know that I don't do that. Is it not ok for me to just photocopy the details and photo page, and pakistani visa page, and the stamps showing entry in and out of pakistan?

Thanks