ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rjayamos
Newly Registered

RLMT

Post by rjayamos » Wed May 17, 2017 9:37 pm

Good day everyone,

i just got my CoS today and i noticed that the question that states that "have you met the resident labor market test? and the provided answer was "N". Although, there are details of the RLMT i am confuse if the correct respond is "N"? im quite skeptic about this because i was recently refuse due to invalid CoS because my employer didnt provide the RLMT initially because my job is in the shortage of occupation list but unfortunately this rule was change last year. Thanks in advance

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: RLMT

Post by iworker » Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 am

you need to give more details about yourself.
Are u in uk, changing visas, etc
If the job is on SOL, then rlmt doesnt need to be done.

aforadi
Newly Registered

Post by aforadi » Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am

rjayamos wrote:Good day everyone,

i just got my CoS today and i noticed that the question that states that "have you met the resident labor market test? and the provided answer was "N". Although, there are details of the RLMT i am confuse if the correct respond is "N"? im quite skeptic about this because i was recently refuse due to invalid CoS because my employer didnt provide the RLMT initially because my job is in the shortage of occupation list but unfortunately this rule was change last year. Thanks in advance
Your employer should have ticked on the option of RLMT- to show up as 'Y'.
Now ask him to either put that on employers note on COS about the mistake or try calling Tier 2 helpline and understand how to edit the COS now.
Do that straight away.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu May 18, 2017 10:49 am

once cos is issued, they cant edit it. let him reply with the circumstances, and it may well be, that the rlmt is needed.

rjayamos
Newly Registered

Post by rjayamos » Sun May 21, 2017 3:36 pm

iworker wrote:once cos is issued, they cant edit it. let him reply with the circumstances, and it may well be, that the rlmt is needed.
Thank you for the reply. im applying outside uk. my employer told me that there's only one option either you tick a yes to the option of is it listed in the Shortage of occupation list, which they obviously chose or met the RLMT. and that was the reason the "N" response shows in the CoS.