ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Spouse visa requirement changed in 2017

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smcool
Newly Registered

Is Spouse visa requirement changed in 2017

Post by smcool » Thu May 18, 2017 8:47 am

Hi

I am going to apply spouse visa from Pakistan.
Is there any requirement changes in 2017 , where can i get all requirements to apply spouse visa.
How much the Validity of English Language Test A1 before applying spouse visa ?

Thanks in advances.

smcool

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is Spouse visa requirement changed in 2017

Post by seagul » Thu May 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Just keep tune with this forum, surf Home office website regularly, and read newspaper. At the moment there is no major change has taken place. Regarding A1 test I think as long as it's valid on the date of application it should be fine. But make sure that the required type of A1 test must have been passed from approved centre as per HO list.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Thu May 18, 2017 2:39 pm

seagul wrote:Just keep tune with this forum, surf Home office website regularly, and read newspaper. At the moment there is no major change has taken place. Regarding A1 test I think as long as it's valid on the date of application it should be fine. But make sure that the required type of A1 test must have been passed from approved centre as per HO list.
I'm sure I know the answer to this question; but if the applicant has a UK Master's degree from a well know UK uni - you dont need to submit A1 test - correct?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu May 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Yes at least Bachelor degree from UK university can exempt english language requirement even at ILR stage at the moment.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

smcool
Newly Registered

Post by smcool » Fri May 19, 2017 9:53 am

i don't have UK degger, already pass A1 test , past test date is almost last year in November 2016, is that will be valid for spouse visa applying within couples of week.

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri May 19, 2017 10:15 am

Requirements may change after the elections.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.