ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required for dependent Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kalics
Newly Registered

Documents Required for dependent Visa

Post by kalics » Thu May 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello,

I was in Tier 2 ICT earlier and got my ILR through 5 year continuous period in Sep 2016. But I had to return to India in Sep 2016. I worked in India for 7 months and returned to UK in April 2017.

My wife has a dependent Visa which she got whilst I was in Tier 2 ICT and it has validity until 2018. She is currently in India.

We have a new born baby who was born in India. I am now applying for visa in the below category for the child.

Reason for Visit: Work
Visa Type: Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa
Visa Sub Type: Long-term Staff Child, up to 3 years

I have 6 months India payslips (which is not a lot of money in GBP!) and I have only one month UK payslip for Apr. I now have a rental agreement in UK and must get one of the utility bills soon.

Please can you advise what documents I should be producing to support this Visa application for maintenance etc.? Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

kalics
Newly Registered

Re: Documents Required for dependent Visa

Post by kalics » Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello experts,

Please can someone help us on this please?

Many thanks in advance.

kalics
Newly Registered

Re: Documents Required for dependent Visa

Post by kalics » Sat May 20, 2017 10:34 am

Also one more question please. My spouse's name is added on my passport. But my name is not added on my wife's passport.

Should i really get that added before initiating the visa application (PBS Dependent) for the child or can i use my marriage certificate as proof of our marriage?

Many thanks