ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5 Charity Worker

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bicci
- thin ice -

Tier 5 Charity Worker

Post by bicci » Wed May 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Hello community members.. please I need some advice as well as clarifications... please I have just applied for tier5 charity worker visa.. I got CoS stating my maintainance and sponsorship conditions by employer (charity organisation).. please upon filling the pbs form..
:- I was asked about how much salary will I earn per year.. and I left it blank though and
:- another question popped as.. how much will you earn during your stay.? but I answered 1000gbp for 5months which was duration of my short term volunteering exercise..
I admit I was nervous and included the figure because the secretary of that charity once told me I will be entitled to 50GBp per week.. every Sunday. and from my calculation for 5months. I arrived at 1000gbp answer to the pbs question.. Now heavy suspicion of been denied by home office due to that error fills my heart. Though I was only trying to be transparent as I could..
please I wish to know if that error will not likely let me be granted a short term visa which is currently at Sheffield or I should hang on..

another question is that... I wish to settle in UK by marriage but I don't know how to go about my visa extension process to avoid returning to my country and observe some time before re-applying for UK visa again.. I don't know maybe I should approach my sponsor for extension when am serving as short term(5months) .. or it won't be granted by home office to switch to long term (8months)..whilst in the UK..

The result of the visa decision will determine my fate as I am suppose to resume and be received by the organisation representatives by 28th of MAY 2017.. and departed in October 27,2017 as stated on my CoS.

please I am asking because I still have the opportunity to apply for long term volunteer with the organisation currently outside UK against September to 2018.. if this current application goes wrong.. And so I wish to know which option I should embrace..

All constructive contributions to my enquires will be greatly appreciated.. sorry I am a first timer and UK visa inexperienced applicant..
Much love immigration boards

Mamama
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 5 Charity Worker

Post by Mamama » Wed May 17, 2017 8:06 am

Hi how was your application going on?

bicci
- thin ice -

Post by bicci » Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 am

@mamama.. I haven't heard anything from ukvi and Sheffield or anything relating to the visa outcome.. I am growing impatient everyday. And anxiety keeps dwelling in me rapidly.. I have just attained 8working days today from the 15working days they indicated that it will take me to get a decision.. Any advice ?

ladylady99
- thin ice -

Post by ladylady99 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:53 pm

hi bicci, what country are you in? I also applied for tier 5 charity visa, waiting for visa outcome too., how far with yours, have you heard from them? or have you tried to track your application to know were it is?

bicci
- thin ice -

Post by bicci » Fri May 19, 2017 7:26 am

@ladylady99.. I haven't heard anything from them.. I tracked my Application and I got the message *awaiting decision from eco*. I am no more anxious too much as they must reply me by today 19th or between the next monday-friday that will Make it a complete 15working days. and I just contacted a lawyer in case of refusal.and he told me I could appeal within 28days of receiving refusal later without paying a fee.. and that's what I am holding onto in case anything happens. and I have more than enough support from my sponsor.. though if I am able to get decision email or on before next Friday.. I will be in UK by 27/28may.

bicci
- thin ice -

Post by bicci » Fri May 19, 2017 7:30 am

@ladylady99.. I applied from Houston Texas. how about yo..?

ladylady99
- thin ice -

Post by ladylady99 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:38 am

okay, I pray you get it before your travel date, well I just applied few days ago, this past Wednesday to be precise, when I tracked it yesterday, it shows it has been received by the embassy. did you summit your application with a TB test certificate? what supporting documents did u summit? the only document I summited is my online application and passport, I didn't summit any bank details since my sponsored have already certified my maintenance on the CoS.

ladylady99
- thin ice -

Post by ladylady99 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:40 am

@ bicci, can I send u a mail?

bicci
- thin ice -

Post by bicci » Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 am

@ladylady... how do we mail each other..? through here or private email

ladylady99
- thin ice -

Post by ladylady99 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 am

privately pls. you can mail me email removed by moderator

bicci
- thin ice -

Post by bicci » Fri May 19, 2017 7:59 am

@ladylady99.. I have emailed yo.#raul

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Posting of personal contact information is NOT permitted on the forum. Everyone is a stranger to you for goodness sake and we have scammers and spammers who visit the forum.

This is a final warning to both users (bicci and ladylady99). Any more forum rule transgressions and you will both have your access terminated.

Suggest both of you read the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bicci
- thin ice -

Post by bicci » Fri May 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Noted. @admin. sincere apologies on behalf of both parties.. it won't happen again.

Mamama
Newly Registered

Post by Mamama » Tue May 23, 2017 1:08 am

I also applied for tier 5 and i got refused but i passed an AR and until now im still waiting for the result i received and acknowledegment letter that they are conducting further checks and will email me soon once it is done. I dont know why it took them so long to process the AR but i am keeping m faith and i am positive that they will overturned it on my favour. Does anyone here experienced passing an AR and got successful?