ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varying ILR to TIER 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Habibullah
Newly Registered

Varying ILR to TIER 2

Post by Habibullah » Fri May 19, 2017 2:18 am

Hi,
I had applied for ILR 10 years route in September 2016 and got a letter that my application raised some complex issues and now I have received a self employment questionnaire about the tax history, I have had shown part of my incone as self employed in my Tier 1 application and the extension
and due to the income shown and tax paid difference, I don't think I would be granted the visa. I have 28 days to respond and I need to know if it's possible to vary my visa to TIER 2 (my current employer would sponsor it) , and if I could,will they
work on it as a new application or will they drag this issue, HMRC hasn't been contacted by home office as yet . Also, do they also check previous tax records for TIER 2? Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Varying ILR to TIER 2

Post by iworker » Fri May 19, 2017 10:02 am

you can vary your application before the decision is made.
I dont think anyone will be able to add any more than that.
How do u know HMRC has not been contacted yet

Habibullah
Newly Registered

Post by Habibullah » Fri May 19, 2017 10:06 am

Thanks for your reply.
I called Hmrc and asked them , they replied no query had they received other than the one I did last time.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri May 19, 2017 1:12 pm

If it turns out that you have used deception in declaring your income previously when acquiring a Tier 1G visa, your subsequent applications will be refused too.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice