ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I go for EEA Fast Track Process?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usmmlik

Can I go for EEA Fast Track Process?

Post by usmmlik » Fri May 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi,
I have applied for EEA extended Family Member permit in march, and 2 weeks ago in May 2017 I requested Home office to return my documents back and withdraw the application. they asked me if they are going to do decision on my application in next 10 working days, can I wait? I said Yes, i can wait. Today is 8 th working day and I received the letter for bio-metrics.
I want to Know:
Can I use Fast Track Service in £ 490 extra for my application to get the decision faster? link explains
https://www.gov.uk/faster-reply-visa-application

many thanks

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Re: Can I go for EEA Fast Track Process?

Post by Samelamin » Fri May 19, 2017 4:23 pm

There is no EEA fast track or premium service.

However if you are an EEA national you can potentially apply online and it will be quicker than paper applications
EEA 4 applied - 15th November 2015
COA received - 18 Jan
Application Refused: 15th of April
Appeal: 16th of April
Reconsideration Letter sent: 16th April
Reapplied EEA 4: 24th October 2016
Payment Taken: 28th October 2016
RC: 23 May 2017

usmmlik

Post by usmmlik » Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Samelamin wrote:There is no EEA fast track or premium service.

However if you are an EEA national you can potentially apply online and it will be quicker than paper applications
thanks for your reply, when we apply for the return of documents, ther was an option if I pay more $ 490 my application will be decieded in 5 working day. and there were some forms, which are mentioned below, can you please confirm, if i am eligible for that?
Page copied from HO website

Get a faster reply to your visa application
You may be able to get a decision on your visa within 5 working days if you’ve sent your application by post and the payment has cleared.

If you’re applying for limited leave to remain (using Tier 4 or FLR forms for example) then you won’t be able to get a faster reply using this service.
You can also use this service to apply for a biometric residence permit (BRP) if you’re settled in the UK with no time limit.

Who can apply
You can only use this service if you made your application from within the UK and used one of the following forms:

SET (AF)
SET (F)
SET (LR)
SET (M)
SET (O) - apart from exceptions
SET(O) exceptions
If you use the SET(O) form you won’t get a faster reply if you’re:

a Tier 1 (Investor)
a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
a self-employed lawyer
a seaman
a Gurkha
a Turkish business person
an elderly dependant
someone whose case isn’t covered by immigration rules
If you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain or humanitarian protection you can only apply through the SET(O) form if you’re:

under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years
applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave
Fees
You must pay £490 per person, in addition to the application fee you’ve already paid.

How to apply
Download and fill in the request and payment forms.

Send them to the email address on the request form.

What happens next
Only the first 5 requests received each day between 8am and midday (Mondays to Thursdays only) are accepted.

You’ll get an email by 5pm the same day if you’ve been accepted.

If you’re accepted for the faster service
You must give your fingerprints and photo (biometric information) if you haven’t already done this.

You’ll be told if your application will take longer than 5 working days. This could happen if:

extra checks are needed
you need to go to a premium service centre in person - you’ll have to pay a £100 booking fee
Getting your documents back
Your documents and BRP will be sent to you separately within 7 to 10 days. You’ll need to sign for them.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:37 pm

there is no fast track or same day service for extended FM applications. What you have applied for is not on the list of categories that can use the service from HO website.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

usmmlik

Post by usmmlik » Fri May 19, 2017 7:41 pm

CR001 wrote:there is no fast track or same day service for extended FM applications. What you have applied for is not on the list of categories that can use the service from HO website.
can I go back home without withdrawal of my application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:46 pm

How will you re-enter the UK with no permit or visa?

You have a weak application, based on your previous topic below. Likely your application will fail quicker if you leave the UK.

general-uk-immigration-forum/leaving-vo ... l#p1479954
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.