ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for eu treaty Rights

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

viratkohli1

Help needed for eu treaty Rights

Post by viratkohli1 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Dear all,
My friend get married a latvian girl 5 years before and get stamp 4 eu famm.as his visa get expired in November 2016.he had stamp 4 for nearly 62 month.he applied his citizenship 2016 September but not getting any reply. his marriage get broke in November 2016.and the girl not having any contact with him any more as she is not living in Ireland. he want to extend his visa butas the girl is not living with him or not have any contact so he can't extend his visa.he has prove that girl was in Ireland ttill November. now he is starting devorce processing.
Please give us any idea that Is there is any chance he can extend his visa or how can he extend the visa? which form can he use for this? Will really be appreciated.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Help needed for eu treaty Rights

Post by max307 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:56 am

Few things here:

- What’s your friend nationality?

- I personally think he should inform the Citizenship Division of the changes in his circumstances (marriage), they clearly ask you to keep them update it about your personal circumstances (job, marriage, etc.) in their first letter.

- Does he has a valid Stamp 4 EUFAM at the moment? The Citizenship Division will ask for that at some stage, they process applications with the assumption that the applicant was and is a legal resident before and while the application is being processed. If the application goes through with no issues they will request his valid Stamp 4 EUFAM in order to issue a Certificate of Naturalisation so I would recommend to sort this out sooner than later.

- I’m not entirely sure if he can apply for Stamp 4 on his own right given that the wife is not currently in Ireland and they don’t have any contact (ireland/changes-in-relation-to-retained ... 22625.html).
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Help needed for eu treaty Rights

Post by Ali0857 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Get as many evidence of her livin her as possible.. P.60 of each years n bills with her name Dr letters PRTB letter ..

Friend of mine was is same situation but he has all her stuff so he got his visa soon after he submitted her documents..

Btw your friend should have informed thm about the chnges in his relationship back in 2016 .. they are very very fussy now n don't miss a chance to delay applications..

Keep as update bro ..good luck
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰