ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

License revoked can I switch employer without RLMT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sonu143
Newly Registered

License revoked can I switch employer without RLMT

Post by Sonu143 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Hello gurus/moderators,

Need urgent help!!!!

I switched from tier 4 to tier 2 and unfortunately my employer has lost their tier 2 license now. Hence, I was curious to know if anyone has any knowledge regarding the followings:

1. Can I switch to another employer without the labour market test as I would have 60 days to do so and my last visa was tier 4?
2. Or can my dependant find a sponsored job and switch to tier 2 general main within UK?

I would be very grateful if anyone in similar situation of switching from tier 4 to 2 and then to a new tier 2 have been or know of anyone who has done this and could share their knowledge or experience please. Its very bad situation for us now and would really appreciate any kind suggestions.

I had a brief chat with a solicitor who mentioned that I could actually apply once again on the basis of my previous visa being tier 4 and as the employers license has been revoked because of their doings and not because of me.

Look forward to hear some great suggestions from this wonderful platform of fellow immigrants.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: License revoked can I switch employer without RLMT

Post by CR001 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:16 pm

1. Can I switch to another employer without the labour market test as I would have 60 days to do so and my last visa was tier 4?
If you switched to Tier 2, then your last visa was Tier 2 was it not?
2. Or can my dependant find a sponsored job and switch to tier 2 general main within UK?
If dependent has a sponsor and RLMT has been done. Apply from home country.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.