ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP to HSMP, FLR(HSMP) Question!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bala
Newly Registered

WP to HSMP, FLR(HSMP) Question!

Post by Bala » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:23 am

I have 5 years business and commercial work permit, I have just completed 3 years, I would like to apply for HSMP, and FLR(HSMP).

is there any chance for FLR(HSMP) to get rejected, and how will this affect my current workpermit. will it get revoked too?

please help, I need to make the application before 28th of feb.
Do HO check for postage stamp date or received date at HO?

thanks in advanced

apply4hsmp

Re: WP to HSMP, FLR(HSMP) Question!

Post by apply4hsmp » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Bala wrote:I have 5 years business and commercial work permit, I have just completed 3 years, I would like to apply for HSMP, and FLR(HSMP).

is there any chance for FLR(HSMP) to get rejected, and how will this affect my current workpermit. will it get revoked too?

please help, I need to make the application before 28th of feb.
Do HO check for postage stamp date or received date at HO?

thanks in advanced
Well I dont know what docs u r supplyin for HSMP application. But yes if they find the docs not suitable they may reject it.

Your current WP will not be affected by initial application.

If and only if you get HSMP approval and go for stamping of HSMP visa ur WP will get cancelled else not.

Also HO check the date wen app is received with them.