ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOOD CHARACTER FOR CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT..HELP.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dinuzamzam
Newly Registered

GOOD CHARACTER FOR CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT..HELP.

Post by dinuzamzam » Mon May 22, 2017 1:09 am

Hi Guys,

I am an EEA citizen and I am planning to apply for citizenship next month. I've never been involved in any incident recorded by the police or any other authority so my application should be in my opinion successful. However I had in the past and I still have a lot of "misunderstandings" with my neighbour who is a police officer. He basically does not accept that me and my family can have a better live than him even we were not born in this country. There are rumours in my neighbourhood that he is trying everything is possible to destroy my career, my personal and family life.
My question for you seniors is :
Could my application be refused just because he made false, un-proven allegation against me? There is nothing shown on PNC.

Thank you in advance!

astonished

Re: GOOD CHARACTER FOR CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT..HELP.

Post by astonished » Mon May 22, 2017 9:29 am

Nothing on record, so you will be fine. Good luck.