ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application approved, late joining possible?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Application approved, late joining possible?

Post by Jack&Jill » Mon May 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Dear Immigrationboard Guru's/Experts,

My application has been approved and very soon I will receive all my documents from HO. My question is

My employer mentioned 15/May as joining date in COS, but my application has been approved today late, so when I discuss with my employer they told me project has been already started and they are willing to make new joining date as 01/July as next project is going to begin late.

1.) In that case will I get new COS mentioning 01/July as joining date?
2.) How long my joining date can be postponed? Any time duration?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.
Jack

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application approved, late joining possible?

Post by CR001 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Are you going to be 'contracting' for this employer?

Your post doesn't make sense, surely there is a position for you and an SOC if the RLMT has been properly completed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Re: Application approved, late joining possible?

Post by Jack&Jill » Mon May 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Dear Expert,

This is 100% full-time permanent job. There is no contract in place, its a product based company with many projects lined-up. As my employer is very clear that if a employee missed out an initial phases of project its tough to give training, spending time & resources as the project is moving in full swing.

Initially they told me during the interview that there is 2 important projects lined up one in mid of May and another one in July. If in case I may not able to join in first one I have an option to join in second one. So now my application got delayed and if i join now I need to sit on the bench for nearly 40-45 days. So my employer don't want me to join immediately.

Can you please advice me if I can join on July 1st (or) any time period within I need to join?.

Thanks
Jack