ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz help stuck in eu treaty rights for eu5

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aquaris
Newly Registered

plz help stuck in eu treaty rights for eu5

Post by aquaris » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:00 am

Dear, obie

I applied to eu treaty rights on the basis of divorce to my eu wife on which i have filled the eu5 form. I applied on 4of nov and send all my orignal documents including my passports it has been 4 months almost i never even got the acknoledgment neither my orignal documents passports etc. How can i get back atleast my passports from them plz help. My visa expire in jan as well. Also this is my second eu5 form as the first one i had made in oct2013 and was refused on the basis that i never had medical insurance for my wife when she was studying here and never worked. But they gave me 2option that time on the refusal letter tht either apeall or take a visa till jan 2016 as there is case going on in eu highcourt untill the out come of that case we will giving u visa. So i went to the second option and i have takin visa but unfortunatly that case had a negative out come so i was told by my lawyer that we will have to make a new eu5 application which we did but since last 4 months i never got any correspondence from them i have send few letter between this time but still no rep what should i do...

Obie
Ireland

Re: plz help stuck in eu treaty rights for eu5

Post by Obie » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 am

Perhaps your rep who is currently assigned with your case will have a better idea on how to proceed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Obie wrote:Perhaps your rep who is currently assigned with your case will have a better idea on how to proceed.
Have you heard anything yet .

aquaris
Newly Registered

Post by aquaris » Tue May 23, 2017 12:51 am

Hi,
Usman i have nt got anything yet. I went to court and in feb state solicitor told to my solicitor tht settle your case and department will give you dicision in 8 week now its 12 weeks gone and i still hasnt got anything.

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 am

aquaris wrote:Hi,
Usman i have nt got anything yet. I went to court and in feb state solicitor told to my solicitor tht settle your case and department will give you dicision in 8 week now its 12 weeks gone and i still hasnt got anything.
One of my friend he applied July 2016
Still no Response ,
he applied his Citizenship
Last month
Hopefully he get response.
I thing I don't understand you applied in 2013 EU5 was refuses .
And after 3 years you applying again
When did you get your first stamp .
Did you submitted all unnecessary documents .

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:27 am

usmanch313 wrote:
aquaris wrote:Hi,
One of my friend he applied July 2016
Still no Response ,
he applied his Citizenship
Last month
Hopefully he get response.
I thing I don't understand you applied in 2013 EU5 was refuses .
And after 3 years you applying again
When did you get your first stamp .
Did you submitted all unnecessary documents .
They give you 3 years visa. what Court say about your case.