ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 renewal in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Remi B
Newly Registered

Stamp 4 renewal in Ireland

Post by Remi B » Tue May 23, 2017 8:36 am

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with my wife stamp 4 renewal I hope you can provide me advice for.
Her stamp 4 visa is due to expire in a month time and we were looking at renewing it.
We have been told by our local Garda that we had to fill out an EU3 Form.
The problem I am facing is that we moved to live in Switzerland during 11 months during this 5 years period and hence are not able to provide the information that we lived 5 years consecutively in Ireland.
At the time we left Ireland, we didn't think we will come back and hence and never informed the immigration of this change. Since we cam back 3 years ago, we have been consistently informing them of our change of address. Could you please inform me if he renewal application can be rejected on this basis and what can be done if it is the case ?
Kr,
Remi B

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4 renewal in Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:42 am

As long as you are together now and you are working full time .there is no way her application will reject..

I hope someone will reply you with more details ..
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰