ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2-a decision delayed whilst further enquiries

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MNG0808
Newly Registered

TIER 2-a decision delayed whilst further enquiries

Post by MNG0808 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 am

I submitted all my applications to VFS centre and paid for the priority visa processing. After 2 days, I received an email that there's a document that they couldn't locate. As instructed in the email, I sent them the scanned copies of the document as an attachment that very same day that I received their notification.

It has been more than 5 working days since I submitted my application but still no updates. I also received an email coming from them that "a decision on your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are being conducted.

I don't know how long I need to wait, I've been sending them a lot of emails too but no response. :(

MNG0808
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2-a decision delayed whilst further enquiries

Post by MNG0808 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:31 am

I am very frustrated since those documents that they're saying that they couldn't find has been already submitted to them on the day of my visa appearance and biometrics. Now I am worrying not only for my visa application but also for that said document that is now 'missing'(considering that that document is very hard to get since it was issued by a foreign country which I am no longer in). :( :( :(

San_7
Newly Registered

Post by San_7 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:10 pm

which of your documents are they stating to be missing ? I was just reading through the forum about missing documents like NARIC certificates, they usually dont reject and do consider scanned copies.
It might just get delayed.

jiitesh
Newly Registered

Post by jiitesh » Mon May 15, 2017 8:32 am

I am sailing in the same boat. Any updates on your visa status / passports ?

rahanj
Newly Registered

Post by rahanj » Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Similar issue. I was sent a mail on 15th May suggesting my TB certificate is missing in the document while I handed it over to VFS team that scanned the documents and gave originals back to me.

I was asked to send a scanned copy which I did the dame day but today I got a mail with below message -

"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection "

Please let me know the outcome on your cases.

jiitesh
Newly Registered

Post by jiitesh » Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 am

has anyone got any update ?

venky55555

Post by venky55555 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 am

Don't worry the same thing happened to my friend. His daughter TB certificate was missing so they asked him to send the TB certificate so he send the document through the email after few days she received the visa.

In few VFS offices the people are not scanning the documents properly and not sending the documents properly. They are not doing their job properly.It happened to My wife's Dependent visa also and it was rejected and i have applied for an administrative review.

So please wait for few more days so hopefully you will be granted with visa.

All the best

koko88

Post by koko88 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am

I am facing similar issue and I have got an email saying my English language cert is missing and I have sent that and I got the same message on 4th May that my application is delayed. I am a bit worried as originally I have submitted the biometrics on 13th April.I am really worried as its going to be 6th week. My patience is running out. Anyone got any response?

a2$h
Newly Registered

Post by a2$h » Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 pm

Yeah its a common goof up by VFS guys everywhere causing delays in decisions. HO couldn't locate my wife's TB certificate even though its scanned while submitting documents on 04 May. We resent it last week. Today I (main applicant) received the mail "your application has been processed and a decision has been made". Waiting for status on wife's visa (dependent). Lets see how long does VFS take now to give back the passports.

jiitesh
Newly Registered

Post by jiitesh » Tue May 23, 2017 1:26 pm

a2$h : good to know that they have made the decision and you are out of waiting game now .. good luck on the Visa!
What category did you apply btw ? Tier2 G or ICT ?

a2$h
Newly Registered

Post by a2$h » Tue May 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Thanks jiitesh.
I applied for Tier 2 General category.

jiitesh
Newly Registered

Post by jiitesh » Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Great going! ... Wonder whats causing them delay on the other profiles ? I wish and pray everyone gets some update on their viSA applications!

a2$h : Looks like they did the processing for you in 14 working days! :)

farisabdulla
Newly Registered

Post by farisabdulla » Wed May 24, 2017 6:33 am

Hello Guys,

I applied for Tier 2 at VFS cochin under British high Commission Chennai on April 28 2017 . I have received an email from Sheffield visa section on May 3 2017 that application was being prepared for assessment by ECO. No communication afterwards, 18 working days over. Should I be worried since COS will expire on June 13 2017

BR
faris

jiitesh
Newly Registered

Post by jiitesh » Wed May 24, 2017 8:28 am

Hello Faris,

i am not an expert but in my opinion.
I think the COS mentions use by .. In that case you have already submitted the application and the VISA office needs to make a decision so you should be good.

KR,
Jitesh

a2$h
Newly Registered

Post by a2$h » Wed May 24, 2017 10:20 am

jiitesh wrote:Great going! ... Wonder whats causing them delay on the other profiles ? I wish and pray everyone gets some update on their viSA applications!

Yeah they actually processed mine in 12 working days (by timing of mails) - hope it turns out good - but things are getting delayed as there's no update for my wife's case. Now since we had applied together so both our passports are stuck. :roll:

farisabdulla
Newly Registered

Post by farisabdulla » Wed May 24, 2017 12:17 pm

jiitesh wrote:Hello Faris,

I think the COS mentions use by .. In that case you have already submitted the application and the VISA office needs to make a decision so you should be good.

KR,
Jitesh
Thanks Jitesh,

I received Tier 2 Visa today. It took 18 working days and there was no confirmation mail from Sheffield or VFS about the decision.

Good luck

BR faris

jiitesh
Newly Registered

Post by jiitesh » Wed May 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Hello Faris,

Great news!!

Can you please do me a favor and check the following
1. Check SPAM account if you have not missed any email from VISA office
2. Can you check blue dart with your application tracking no to see if has delivery details ?

Thanks and Many congratulations!!

KR,
Jitesh

RunnerPune
Newly Registered

Post by RunnerPune » Wed May 24, 2017 5:33 pm

farisabdulla wrote:

KR,
Jitesh
Thanks Jitesh,

I received Tier 2 Visa today. It took 18 working days and there was no confirmation mail from Sheffield or VFS about the decision.

Good luck

BR faris
Congrats Faris, did you speak to premium phone line in between. I have received no intimation via sms or email yet

dishaP
Newly Registered

Post by dishaP » Wed May 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how long it takes for UKVI to consider the application again after resubmitting the document they requested e.g. UK NARIC for a tier-2 general category. Does that reset your 3 week counter again or it just happens randomly.
It has been 10 working days that we have submitted the missing NARIC document and still not received any communication on the visa decision yet.

farisabdulla
Newly Registered

Post by farisabdulla » Thu May 25, 2017 4:45 am

Great news!!

Can you please do me a favor and check the following
1. Check SPAM account if you have not missed any email from VISA office
2. Can you check blue dart with your application tracking no to see if has delivery details ?

Thanks and Many congratulations!!

KR,
Jitesh
I am pretty sure I have not missed any mails from Visa office.
I have not received any blue dart tracking details. Passport was delivered at home and it was a surprise.

farisabdulla
Newly Registered

Post by farisabdulla » Thu May 25, 2017 4:50 am

RunnerPune wrote:
farisabdulla wrote:

KR,
Jitesh
Thanks Jitesh,

Good luck

BR faris
Congrats Faris, did you speak to premium phone line in between. I have received no intimation via sms or email yet
--> Submitted documents at VFS on 28th April 2017 and same day i received an SMS that application is forwarded to UKVI
-->May 3 2017 - Received a mail from Visa section that online application is received
--> no communication afterward, so I wrote a mail about the application status on 17 may 2017 and received information that my application is not yet assessed by ECO.
-->May 24 - passport delivered at home by Bluedart.

I guess 15 working days it took to make a decision, 1 day for Visa printing and 2 days for Passport delivery at home.

koko88

Post by koko88 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:22 pm

dishaP wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know how long it takes for UKVI to consider the application again after resubmitting the document they requested e.g. UK NARIC for a tier-2 general category. Does that reset your 3 week counter again or it just happens randomly.
It has been 10 working days that we have submitted the missing NARIC document and still not received any communication on the visa decision yet.
@dishaP i am in the same boat and i have submitted the missing documents NARIC on 4th May and its been 15 working days and no reponse. I escalated and they replied that they cant say anytimline. So lets wait and watch and wish ourselves luck. Finger crossed. Hope to grt a response soon.

dishaP
Newly Registered

Post by dishaP » Fri May 26, 2017 11:43 am

@koko88
thanx for the reply..makes me feel that I am not alone here.
Did you receive any acknowledgement from them, saying that they receieved?
And how did you send them the naric, directly from your personal email id right?
When u say escalated, what did you actually do? I tried mailing them, but I am not getting any response and on the paid call they are just saying that the application is still under process.. not sure what they mean by that.

a2$h
Newly Registered

Post by a2$h » Fri May 26, 2017 1:35 pm

a2$h wrote:
jiitesh wrote:Great going! ... Wonder whats causing them delay on the other profiles ? I wish and pray everyone gets some update on their viSA applications!

Yeah they actually processed mine in 12 working days (by timing of mails) - hope it turns out good - but things are getting delayed as there's no update for my wife's case. Now since we had applied together so both our passports are stuck. :roll:
An update:
So today after calling the premium number, they confirmed they have processed my wife's application yesterday (25 May - 15th working day) and decision has been made. We mailed her missing TB certificate on 22 May.

Lets see how long does passport take now (given today embassy is closed due to Queen's birthday).

koko88

Post by koko88 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:44 am

a2$h wrote:
a2$h wrote:
jiitesh wrote:Great going! ... Wonder whats causing them delay on the other profiles ? I

An update:
So today after calling the premium number, they confirmed they have processed my wife's application yesterday (25 May - 15th working day) and decision has been made. We mailed her missing TB certificate on 22 May.

Lets see how long does passport take now (given today embassy is closed due to Queen's birthday).
A2$h Congrats!!
Dishap: yes I have sent scanned copy of the NARIC certificate from my personal email. Escalated means i called the paid number and asked then to get the details from decision centre but no point asking them they say we have sent the email that your application is delayed.
Not sure why they are taking sooo long :(