ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa question applying from Pakistan.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smcool
Newly Registered

Spouse visa question applying from Pakistan.

Post by smcool » Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi ,

I move two address from last three month, I want to confirm that, does it effect my spouse visa application.
I have last six month pay slip and bank statement from three different address, that should be Ok or not.
Or it has to be same address before applying spouse visa.

Also below link is the correct requirement of spouse visa application or is any requirement changed. please help.
immigration-for-family-members/update-o ... a#p1416007

Thanks in advance.

smcool

SimonS

Re: Spouse visa question applying from Pakistan.

Post by SimonS » Wed May 24, 2017 2:36 am

Hi Sm,

changing address should not matter. The current address is the one that is important and it must meet the accommodation guidelines, 6-12 month tenancy agreement if private rented, no overcrowding if shared accommodation, letter of no objection from landlord/homeowner etc

As to the bank statements, they are required to corroborate that your salary is paid into a bank account in your name and if you pay rent, it is deducted from the same account A-B >= C. Appendix FM 1.7A Adequate Maintenance and Accomodation.

You should explain that you have changed address and give a brief explanation why it is so frequent recently. This can be done in the additional information section of Finiancial Requirement Form Appendix 2 (VAF 4A)

I'm not an expert, this is only my current understanding from having gone through the process myself and read all of the endless policy and guidance. However, I am still awaiting a decision.

Good Luck
Simon
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.