ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT-PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maheshrvce

URGENT-PLEASE HELP

Post by maheshrvce » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:13 am

Hi Friends,

I need some info abt earnings and document retrieval urgently. People who have been thro HSMp please help

1)In my company the FBP part of the salary is reimbursed on 5th day of next month on submission of bills. They are seen in bank statement as salary reimbursement and this in my case I have produced the bills for 6 months in this year and hence only for 6 months I have got this reimbursement. There is a separate payslip for this called reimbursement payslip. Hence for some of the months I have got 2 payslips. I want to show this amount also in my earnings since it is pretty huge . Please let me know how I can do this because I have read somehere that 2 payslips in a month could confuse the caseworker

2) I had got returns from stock options(given by company based on performance) and annual bonus which got credited to my salary account and is taken in tax calcn as earnings what are the proofs I have to submit for this. I cant get a letter from my company in this regard.

3) How does royal mail reach us is it by ordinary post or registered post or speed post or courier?